Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
My thoughts are with you guys always ,your turn coming up on my new post soon.

I have advanced with my new deal, more trust.. more stuff in my pocket, more power.

Tracecom ,I have roots in Tennessee.
 
Last edited:

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
If you notice..I am swimming in the same ocean that the swimmer swam from

Cuba to the Florida Keys . Out of here to check for jelly fish..I need to do a swim.
 

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
8,009
If you notice..I am swimming in the same ocean that the swimmer swam from

Cuba to the Florida Keys.
I am not sure if I should praise her tenacity and accomplishment or If I should feel sorry for her OCD and inability to move on with her life before she was able to check off this bucket list item.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@GopherT ,you need to have bucket list and keep filling the bucket. My bucket is full

that why I don't have time to do every thing I want to, I added a swim to my

bucket. I have less time to do things like every one else ,I post things as I see

them. I guess bucket list is a new term.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Out of here ,will be going by the Elbo Room thinking Mark, Metalman, Shortbus

and all the guys.....Georacer, how far are you from the beach ,same question

for T06 ,Nerdegutta ,Riaff. Hitting The Road
 

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
Well The beach that is most close to me is about 15 minutes on my bike. However the beach season for my part is over. The autumn is on the brink and this years summer is a goner.
 

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
5,182
Right now, about a 40 minute drive, to get to a beach with unacceptable standards.

On my one village, there are beaches as close or as far as you want. The best one is a 15 minute drive. I think I posted a view of it in the Show Your Picture thread, after the vacations.

On my other village, well, that's up in a mountain. Ski and snow are the attractions.

On the village where I grew up for 6 years, it's 8km but the beach is quite muddy. To get a decent swim you have to drive about 15 mins as well.
When you are surrounded by sea, you get picky about where you swim. ;P
 

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
The nearest beach is a bit over a hundred miles away, the nearest beach that I would want to go swimming at isn't even in the same country.
 
Top