Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Where you been,I have been laying "Loose Change" all over the site

giving Joe Jester a credit..loose change and you have "Loose Change"

there a differents. I'm just doing my "Loose thing.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I follow your post and find you to be a very knowledgeable person and a good

tech that knows your stuff....with good sense of humor about fixing cars.

I hope I have said enough....to earn a little of your respect..you never know.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Thanks,Mr Chips ,I follow your post and you have so must talent.

You are good at every thing and a great spokes man for Toast Masters Int.
 

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
10,049
My take on the Loosie conundrum is - he is really a she. Thats why there's no new pictures. Ever notice she never spells the girls names wrong in her posts? Only the guys. :)
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I'm on the high road,sorry to disapoint you guys. I am a respectful member

of the --- room so far.They call me......I am the voice of the people....I wear

a tie and represent the community,on the high road.
 

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
I'm on the high road,sorry to disapoint you guys. I am a respectful member

of the --- room so far.They call me......I am the voice of the people....I wear

a tie and represent the community,on the high road.
Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; someone else, and not your own lips.
We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@T06, your Rooster speaks volume's for you,your steam engine toot's for you.

So I have to toot for Loosewire,I don't have a Rooster to show my computer

experience,special effect's. You are good at what you do. I try to do the best

I can. @ Max ,Thanks for your support,on the High Road.
 

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
Did you catch that trout like that? Pre-gutted?

A fine fish. I went to Scotland and caught one. Lots of fog though.
No not pre-gutted. The picture was taken back in the base camp. Some time after the fish was landed. I always gut my fish then they are landed. The fish is in the Freezer. It will be eaten the at the second day of christmas. Big family dinner
 
Top