Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
816
I don't like sunburn either.

One year one gf of mine and I were on a vacation in Denmark. It was early August, and a lot of sun. She mistakenly oil her back with sun oil. Not suncream with factor. She spend the last nights with her back inside the refrigerator .
Lord, talk about basting the turkey! :) Reminds me of the seinfeld where Kramers a turkey.
 

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
We had an apartment, with one bedroom, bathroom and living room. Kitchen was in one of the corners. It was actually really nice.

I said to her that it could be worse. We could stayed in a tent, with sleeping bags.

Of course she also got teased for her color.

"Hi, crab."
"Hi you, lobster"
"Why don't you take off that red sweater?"

"Are you preparing for the Red Light District?" "Yes, you are too boring for me." - she replied once... :eek: Didn't see that coming but I guess I deserved it.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
MrChips , you are a great entertainer in many ways,you are a peace maker

also,a spokeman for your area. A tech and teacher of the arts,you have it all.

Enjoy your life,I hope to enjoy mine. Loosewire
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Well,its a slow night with just dreamers,and Loosewire may have to hit the road.

When all else fails,there always the road,it has served me well.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I have been busy,that the reason for the non-Loosewire post. The good stuff is in my

head and not enough time to get it right. So my best work will return later,research

takes time. You may have to move to the open range,cities are isueing bonds that

mature in 40 years instead of raising taxes. Do you believe that stimulas money is

still around for kool-aid counties. So where ever you live watch for how things are

paid for and the terms,these shovel ready jobs are being paid for in new long term

ways that would amaze you,and your great-great- grand-kids will use your estate

to pay for them. There is no money to buy anything,bonds are worthless. China can

wait a hundred years to collect,time has been on there side for years.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Mark77 ,the street you see is like a washboard...pushing the sand off the street with machine

may have done damage than the hurricane.
 
Last edited:

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Mark77 ,today at the World famous Elbo Room ,one of the bouncer's was

shot at the bar. I"ll see more tomorrow in the paper about how it happened.

The bouncer's were not like some place's,they even took time to talk to me.

So you never with you talking about something so close to you and connected

to you guys by internet......So more to come. Another story about some trouble

the guy was laying on the ground and "Loose Change" was laying around.

A new handle ,thanks to Joe Jester.
 
Top