Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Out Of Here,had whole wheat bread,peanut butter and grape jelly.

Till the The Great Loosewire return's,enjoy breakfast and think of

Loosewire.

Coffee to go
 

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
Out Of Here,had whole wheat bread,peanut butter and grape jelly.

Till the The Great Loosewire return's,enjoy breakfast and think of

Loosewire.

Coffee to go
Pretty much the same breakfast as me.

We don't get grape jelly over here, mainly it's blackcurrant, strawberry or cherry (and we call it jam) and there's some cheap stuff that's mainly apple with a hint of blackcurrant.
 

Attachments

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
23,848
Side note, Brits often refer to Jello as Jelly, just like biscuits are cookies over here. Remember, we are separated by a common language.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I have some fresh made oatmeal and raisin biscuits,thats going to go well with my

coffee. I wonder if they have wild black berries,how about Texas.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I'm Hitting The Road- see you later when I return,have to go do something

So until I return......Keep To6's space free...I am saving space,face,grace.

Good Bye Loosewire the Entertainer
 
Top