Is this a picture of the road?::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What's all this feet, inches, and miles nonsense? I thought you guys were on the metric system.![]()
My old bike. I've got a Giant now but I preferred the Dawes. I did over 10000 miles on it.
I can see that you're not a fan of putting numbers on things. I only know because I commuted 8 miles each way to work for about 3 years on it, plus some leisure miles. Most of the components got replaced several times, I did a lot of it myself. Most people have walked more than that in their lifetimes.I have a drawer of t-shirts that have never been worned,I only used my
number on my own Identity.Not biking,I have miles on my feet,can I count
the numbers each toe touched and heel to get to your 10,000 is that fair.
I have one shirt that would Id a sign location,like your bike an Interstate.
I have the number of the Interstate on my shirt,a one time only run before
the Interstate open.
It's a bit of a shambles, we are mostly metric, except road signs and pints in pubs (bigger than American pints). Speed limits are still in miles per hour. Older people use more imperial measures.What's all this feet, inches, and miles nonsense? I thought you guys were on the metric system.
I don't like sunburn either.I have been riding my bike between post all day,the sun is shining bright
today. The sun feels good If I don't stay out too long,I don't to burn..thats
no fun.There something good about a sunny day.
Must have been a really small hotel room.One year one gf of mine and I were on a vacation in Denmark. She spend the last nights with her back inside the refrigerator .