Out Of Here-Hitting The Road

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I have a drawer of t-shirts that have never been worned,I only used my

number on my own Identity.Not biking,I have miles on my feet,can I count

the numbers each toe touched and heel to get to your 10,000 is that fair.

I have one shirt that would Id a sign location,like your bike an Interstate.

I have the number of the Interstate on my shirt,a one time only run before

the Interstate open.
 

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
I have a drawer of t-shirts that have never been worned,I only used my

number on my own Identity.Not biking,I have miles on my feet,can I count

the numbers each toe touched and heel to get to your 10,000 is that fair.

I have one shirt that would Id a sign location,like your bike an Interstate.

I have the number of the Interstate on my shirt,a one time only run before

the Interstate open.
I can see that you're not a fan of putting numbers on things. I only know because I commuted 8 miles each way to work for about 3 years on it, plus some leisure miles. Most of the components got replaced several times, I did a lot of it myself. Most people have walked more than that in their lifetimes.

What's all this feet, inches, and miles nonsense? I thought you guys were on the metric system.
It's a bit of a shambles, we are mostly metric, except road signs and pints in pubs (bigger than American pints). Speed limits are still in miles per hour. Older people use more imperial measures.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Having my early morning coffee,always have to think of Johnny Cashes,

"Sun Morning Coming Down" . Before I hit the road,I have few things to say

once you guys wake up.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Sparky , Being in the R.A.F. ,I now can understand your measured responces.

A gentle man and a Officer. Loosewires word of wisdom.

Being of another age, speaking from a Churchhill's time

say what you must say,and live to it.
 
Last edited:

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Georacer ,Good morning too, Greece,how is the climate,and what will you do

with your day that is worth while. Do we all from all parts of the the

world see the same things in the great ruins of Greece.
 
Last edited:

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Mark77,good morning,have you been watching the U.K. undercoverboss

T.V. stories,the stories of fish and chips stores owned by C.E.O.'s and the

camp grounds.
 

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
Good afternoon, I've not been watching it, I've mainly been watching Episodes, Big Bang theory, Mythbusters, Formula One and MotoGP.
The Monaco Grand Prix is on today, should be good, race starts in about half an hour.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
@ Mark, Have you heard of the program,they are buying up all the small business

and making more C.E.O. money at the top,low paying jobs.World Investment

at work and growing to all small business.
 

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
2,806
Yes, I've heard of it, not the sort of thing I watch. It's free publicity for the companies, with the bosses pretending that they care about the employees.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
Thats what I am saying,they want to get the public on there side with the

sad stories. I am saying don't go to there movies,buy fish and chips from a

small shop that is clean,I was surprised to see them operating camp grounds.

The cabins looked like mobile homes and feeding was a mess.
 

Thread Starter

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
1,686
I have been riding my bike between post all day,the sun is shining bright

today. The sun feels good If I don't stay out too long,I don't to burn..thats

no fun.There something good about a sunny day.
 

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
2,689
I have been riding my bike between post all day,the sun is shining bright

today. The sun feels good If I don't stay out too long,I don't to burn..thats

no fun.There something good about a sunny day.
I don't like sunburn either.

One year one gf of mine and I were on a vacation in Denmark. It was early August, and a lot of sun. She mistakenly oil her back with sun oil. Not suncream with factor. She spend the last nights with her back inside the refrigerator .
 
Top