Oscilloscope training vid recommendations

ScrubOak

Joined May 1, 2022
Can anyone point me to a good video resource for oscilloscope training? Everything I find is either too specific or too low level.

I have an Agilent 54622D I want to learn on, but I am more interested in a good training video (or video series) than I am about being scope specific.

ScrubOak

Joined May 1, 2022
Agilent's successor Keysight Technologies has several online video training courses. 18 dealing with scopes and probes. Keysight University | Keysight
Thanks, I wasnt aware of that material. I wish it was not focused on the newer scopes, inthat there is my problem. The new ones have too many features, and I need to learn the ins and outs of an analog scope.

I did bookmark the chapters on probes, since this is an area of confusion for me also!

ScrubOak

Joined May 1, 2022
Welcome to AAC!
@ScrubOak
Did you have any specific questions about analog oscilloscopes?
Perhaps we can answer them here.
I wish it were that simple.

A full career in software left all my EE skills by the wayside. The newest scopes are too complex, so that, plus I simply need an analog scope for noise measurement, leads me here.

I'd like to get my basic skills back on a simplified interface and analog screen, then once I feel fluent again, I can transition to the modern scopes.