Op Amps Unclear

uzair

Joined Dec 26, 2007
The sections of operational amplifiers should be made easy, it actually went above my head.
And sorry for the non-sense title which i saw after posting the thread

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
The sections of operational amplifiers should be made easy, it actually went above my head.
And sorry for the non-sense title which i saw after posting the thread
The op amps section in the e-book details this topic in pretty much the same way any of the other standard texts does. In fact in some respects I think it is better because it doesn't bog the reader down with convoluted theory about feedback (there are two sections on feedback, however).

Perhaps we could look again at what specifically is causing you problems and try and help you understand the basis from which you can build an understanding.

Dave

uzair

Joined Dec 26, 2007
Yes you may disregard it for my other thread.I just wanted to comment on the op amps section of the AAC e-book.I always have a difficulty while learning things like op amps, they always give me a headache.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Yes you may disregard it for my other thread.I just wanted to comment on the op amps section of the AAC e-book.I always have a difficulty while learning things like op amps, they always give me a headache.
Thanks for clearing that up. I would suggest that you tackle your general concerns with op amps in your active thread in the GEC and review the material in the e-book as part of that process. If you still feel there are issues with the e-books treatise of the subject please feel to re-raise this point.

Dave