Op Amp Based PID controller

Salman Anjum

Joined Oct 13, 2014
Hi All.

I know many people have already discussed this topic before. I have read all the discussions but yet i m stuck.

I need to build an op.amp P.I.D controller project. I've goggled it but I found nothing except Water-Level control, Temperature Control, Motor Control etc etc..

Plss recommend me some good projects for my work... (it must use an op-amp based PID)

Thanks ...

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Automatic gain control (AGC) for example on a microphone amplifier. You want the audio signal being recorded to have the same audio input level.

Salman Anjum

Joined Oct 13, 2014
Automatic gain control (AGC) for example on a microphone amplifier. You want the audio signal being recorded to have the same audio input level.
thanks, I'll read about this. If you find any link, you think may be useful for me pls give it to me over here. thanks pal

Joined Nov 30, 2010
My experience with live performance tells me otherwise. Please elaborate about this application. It's obvious I need some education here.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
It depends on the application.

If you are trying to record someone dictating into a microphone or delivering a speech or song birds in the outdoors, your objective may be to capture a clear recording.

For recording a live musical performance you may want to turn off the AGC.

My SW radio has a switch selectable AGC to compensate for signals that fade in and out.

Last edited:

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Search "Bob Pease" "PID" "op amps". The simplest ever.

Be patient to understand his drawing.

While there, learn who he was.