Op Amp and LabView

PsySc0rpi0n

Joined Mar 4, 2014
Hi guys...

How can I add an Op Amp to LabView??? I need to simulate a circuit using an Inversor Op Amp but I can't find a way to add an Op Amp at the front window of LabView!!! :mad:

PsySc0rpi0n

Joined Mar 4, 2014
Google - "Model Op Amp in Labview"
How helpful is it?? :eek:

If I have found it in Google I wouldn't ask it here!

That kind of help is useless...

Anyway, I have already figured it out by myself...

The answer, if anyone want to know, is that there is no such component in LabView as an Op Amp. Op Amp is just a combination of 2 or 3 calculations with mathematical expression symbols.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Well...ah...hmm Labview is programming tool, and NOT a circuit simulator. So I am not sure what you want to do here.

PsySc0rpi0n

Joined Mar 4, 2014
hi Psy,
Why are you using Labview and not LTS for these sims.?
E
This is from another class I have and we are learning the basics of LabView and measuring devices and and so on! So it makes part of the graduation!

Well...ah...hmm Labview is programming tool, and NOT a circuit simulator. So I am not sure what you want to do here.

Probably we could do almost everything we are going to do in LabView at LTSpice, but in this class LabView is mandatory!

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
This is from another class I have and we are learning the basics of LabView and measuring devices and and so on! So it makes part of the graduation!

Probably we could do almost everything we are going to do in LabView at LTSpice, but in this class LabView is mandatory!
Well still without knowing more on what your teacher have in mind. I will not be able to provide any help

PsySc0rpi0n

Joined Mar 4, 2014
Our teacher want us to simulate an Inverter Op Amp circuit at LabView. Just that. But I thought that LabView had a component in the tools palette that we could use!

Now I figured it out!
Thanks
Psy