Over one hundred years ago the old money was curing people
with oil products. So I guess a hundred years from now there
will stories about feeding the gulf fish oil,if it good enough for
humans,its good enough for fish.So old money,old oil still use
oil to make our medicine. Its hard to find a copy of a book
called "The Oil Story".If you can't digest your food,it all the
additives that have been added, Its new money making ways
off the interest of old money.Some pilots have said that they
had orders not bomb german drug buildings,prime targets.
Old money world wide go back a long way.So your gulf shrimp
just has a old additive that been around for along time.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Shortbus,all the oil wars started in Ohio,and Rockerfellow was
selling that oil medicine that could cure anything. That why people
lived to be 30 or 40 back then.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
I take it you are certain that money isn't fungable, and an elite group control the world by limiting money supplies, and exchanging favors for favors?

As far as the ocean, the bacterial bloom literally ate most of it, and their byproducts are now being broken down by a new bacteria bloom. Oil has seeped from the Gulf Floor for thousands of years, so nature has developed a way to keep it in control.

The same "end of the world" and "tainted fish" and "ocean will never recover" were reported at the previous oil spill in history, also in the gulf, back in the 70's. Again with the Exxon spill in the 80s. In both cases: no trace after 5 years. There will be no trace in a very short time in the gulf again in a short time. Earth/Nature is far more robust and self-healing than 99% of people give it credit for.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Curing people with oil products. Its a big difference once chemistry has gotten ahold of it and ripped the chemicals apart. Straight crude oil will get human or fish sick as hell.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Curing people with oil products. Its a big difference once chemistry has gotten ahold of it and ripped the chemicals apart. Straight crude oil will get human or fish sick as hell.
I'm not sure we're any better off when they're done ripping the chemicals apart. You seem to know more about prescription drugs than anyone else, so I'm sure that me ranting about all the crazy side effects of today's medication would be preaching to the choir.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Don't know about that but, my Grandma used to take a spoonful of crude oil from time to time. We would get the oil from a seep area on her friends farm. Don't remember why she took it, just remember she did. In this area oil seeps were common and shallow wells were all over the area.

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
we'll definitely leave a lot of trace behind. I am sure eventually something will develop (without our help) that can live off of plastic as well, but doubt we'll be around to see that happen. We are to adept at poisoning ourselves to make a quick buck. I too will obstain from discussing effects that synthetic chemicals have of human on human body and nature once they are out.

I was actually skimming over "Letters to young contrarian" by Hitchens, what if we employed the strategy that was used before to drive change and started to live our lives as if oil was no longer available to us? Think about that for a moment...

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Remember,Its more than hundred years that we have close contact as
far as oil and patent medicine.So a couple of years after the gulf mean
nothing. A glimps of Val-daz spill may be available,king crab and other
N.W. sea products,you have relie so some personal experience,they
are not going to tell us the truth.Why did some of our best go to the
northwest to Micro-Soft,Google and others,who are close to the food.
Is there some geo product that attracts them,any opinoins.
Maybe the public not driving thru,shut off in there little corner.

Last edited:

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I'm not sure we're any better off when they're done ripping the chemicals apart. You seem to know more about prescription drugs than anyone else, so I'm sure that me ranting about all the crazy side effects of today's medication would be preaching to the choir.
Pretty much, I won't take anything that hasn't been on the market for 25 years. But thats not even safe, they just banned darvacet for killing people and thats been the most prescribed painkller there is. I saw the ban and went to my mothers and found 2 bottles. Tried to give em to wallgreens and CVS but they wouldn't take em. The litterally told me to flush em. I was stunned. I was like, "You don't know about the massive problem with rX drugs in our water supply?" Then he tried to sell me a kit to recycle them. It was just a prepaid postage box for $4.99. I though this may be a great biz to get into if it wasn't run by WG and CVS. All you'd need is a bunch of prepaid boxes and an incinerator. Also I'm terrified of the brain drugs like antidepressents. We have no idea what the long term effects of these things are, then think of all the damn drugs their pumping onto the market. Hell 25% of all advertizing on TV is for drugs. Sorry it gets me worked up because i live in such a medical corrupt state. I'm dyeing to relocate out west were theres health care, I could probably even get my back surgery done.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Wether you recycle or not,at the waste plants they use front end loaders
to load everything they pick up on a shacker box that go to a conyeyer
belt. They have people lined up to pull what they are to remove.They sell
anything that can be recycled,they an outlet for everything except that
sheer plastic.You can get lot of that stuff on semi to ship somewhere else.
They have found diamond rings for newly weds that gets T.V. coverage.
The line employee's are on camera and under pressure to turn anything
over if it has value,copper ,glass,and everything is sold,they have a market
for old computers.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Wether you recycle or not,at the waste plants they use front end loaders
to load everything they pick up on a shacker box that go to a conyeyer
belt. They have people lined up to pull what they are to remove.They sell
anything that can be recycled,they an outlet for everything except that
sheer plastic.You can get lot of that stuff on semi to ship somewhere else.
They have found diamond rings for newly weds that gets T.V. coverage.
The line employee's are on camera and under pressure to turn anything
over if it has value,copper ,glass,and everything is sold,they have a market
for old computers.
But pharmacuticles do not. They must be incinerated by the DEA or another authorized group. They don't have lines of mexicans picking out drugs to sell on conveyor belts. Its actually a or a bunch of pharmacist with a LEO they load the incinerator, burn it up, then reload it. They do it once a month depending on the region and seizures. And I know about the electronics recycling. I have a couple friends that are multi millionairs off it. The moneys not near as good since they started busting container ships full of CRTS bound for shanghi. But their still shipping the CRT's and this has been banned for years. One report said it was a 52 billion dollar industry run by 1200 companies. Most are scammers. They take computers from large corporations for data destruction and recycling. They just format the drives and resell the computers. They are supposed to put a 1/4 inch drill bit through each HD, then put it in a special shredder. But thats not enough money. These guys are plain scum. The kind that pour oil in your sewer drain.