OK, who lost their rocket???

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
I couldn't imagine an Earth orbital vehicle somehow escaping Earth's gravity well to make it to the moon's gravitational field and apparently it isn't. Then they said it was one of China's used to put a satellite in Lunar orbit but, "Unh unh, nope, not ours, quit trying to make us look bad, no way, go away and don't bother us", they vehemently deny it. Maybe it was one from ACME that Wile E Coyote launched...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peo...ina-denies-ownership/vi-AAUamtr?ocid=msedgntp

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
It belongs to the Aliens that Russia and Ukraine are fighting. The story of a Russian invasion is a cover story for the alien attacks. The USA and Russia decided the first battlefield would be one with plausible deniability.

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
It belongs to the Aliens that Russia and Ukraine are fighting. The story of a Russian invasion is a cover story for the alien attacks. The USA and Russia decided the first battlefield would be one with plausible deniability.
Good job letting Putin off the hook. Let's have a brainstorming session to figure out more ways we can make Putin look better as he positions 200k troops on the Ukrainian boarder.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
That's funny. Now that you mention it, I can't remember anything they were responsible for either. Not even their withdrawal from Afghanistan.

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
It would have to be close to 200,000 miles out in order for the moon to capture it.

The rocked was "completely incinerated". Oh, I'll buy into that. There is a saying in China, "Sometimes you can't tell whether something is true until the CCP denies it.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
It would have to be close to 200,000 miles out in order for the moon to capture it.

The rocked was "completely incinerated". Oh, I'll buy into that. There is a saying in China, "Sometimes you can't tell whether something is true until the CCP denies it.
Hmmm, It's nice to know that mendacity is universally recognized, and is a source of humor.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Good job letting Putin off the hook. Let's have a brainstorming session to figure out more ways we can make Putin look better as he positions 200k troops on the Ukrainian boarder.
Aliens are a much more logical motive than the total Russia propaganda flooding the media as actual invasion reasons. Maybe it's a CIA ploy like we used in the 70's to fool the USSR in the Afghanistan invasion.