NOS in my own house...

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Today I ran across a couple of parts boxes that I was missing for quite a while. They were quite a treasure trove. Among the stuff in the was a couple hundred assorted 7400 series TTL, about 30 4000 series CMOS, 20 555s, a big collection of high quality caps of various sorts, some 0Ω resistors which I like to have handy, and among even more stuff, 85 MPF102 N-Channel JFETs which I find are currently going for about a buck fifty in singles.

All in all a pleasant surprise.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
It's always nice to come across things you've forgotten about or misplaced.

I was recently looking for a full reel of 93C46 and came across a partial reel of 500-600 LM393D. They'll supplement the several hundred I have in DIP.

trebla

Joined Jun 29, 2019
I lost K&H box with ready-made breadboard jumpers assortment :(
Can't remember where i put that, seems that my memorys read/write cycles going to endurance limit

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Today I ran across a couple of parts boxes that I was missing for quite a while. They were quite a treasure trove. Among the stuff in the was a couple hundred assorted 7400 series TTL, about 30 4000 series CMOS, 20 555s, a big collection of high quality caps of various sorts, some 0Ω resistors which I like to have handy, and among even more stuff, 85 MPF102 N-Channel JFETs which I find are currently going for about a buck fifty in singles.

All in all a pleasant surprise.
I feel your joy and pain. Just recently a found several boxes of stuff that hadn't been properly accounted for in inventory. When I went through them, I was pleased to find missile gyros, 2.4GHz tranceivers and so forth, while at the same time found that some items were missing/not-delivered by the vendor shown on the accompanying invoices.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Two years ago 92 was just a number, now @ 94 I know what that number means- but I can still drive.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL DRIVING!!! A 90 year old driver recently demolished the restaurant building of a friend, fortunately not injuring anybody inside.
The claim was that he hit the gas instead of the brakes, coming up on a line of cars that had stopped for a red light. I don't believe that, I say it was distracted driving.
The building is destroyed and most of the contents, and all of the fixtures, are lost. A big loss.
Since I am a small partner it is also rather personal.