Newbie here.. Books?

ESPguitar

Joined May 15, 2005
Hi i'm new here as you see..

I'm reading the <all about circuits> "books" now.. I think it's really great..

Is this book printed? If not is there possible to get a PDF file of so i can print it and have it in my shelf?

Is there any really good books written that i can buy?

Thanks,

Robin

Firestorm

Joined Jan 24, 2005
Hey Robin,
Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of good books out there. Try looking on amazon and get a book. Most cover the same things but just get 1 that is on your level. My first book was a handwritten book(copied of course) by radioshack that was very basic but got the points across. Here is a topic that I started way back that has some books on it.
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/index.ph...wtopic=1346&hl=

As for your pdf version, I am pretty sure there is a copy of a pdf somewhere on the web(some1 on here will know). Google other things while you are learning like "electronics tutorials" and you will start to grasp things. Hope this helps.

-fire

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by ESPguitar@May 15 2005, 12:22 PM
Hi i'm new here as you see..

I'm reading the <all about circuits> "books" now.. I think it's really great..

Is this book printed? If not is there possible to get a PDF file of so i can print it and have it in my shelf?

Is there any really good books written that i can buy?

Thanks,

Robin
[post=7711]Quoted post[/post]​
If you can indicate where your area of interest lies, it would be easier for the many AAC members to make suggeestions.

One text that I have seen mentioned in a number of the posting on the AAC website is Microelectronic Circuits by Sedra and Smith now in its 4th Edition. It is fairly comprehensive and has a lot of good exercises to help you verify your grasp of the material.

Amazon has a number of used copies for sell. Make sure that the copy you get includes the Multisim CD.

Good Luck,
hgmjr

ESPguitar

Joined May 15, 2005
Originally posted by hgmjr@May 16 2005, 12:13 AM
If you can indicate where your area of interest lies, it would be easier for the many AAC members to make suggeestions.

One text that I have seen mentioned in a number of the posting on the AAC website is Microelectronic Circuits by Sedra and Smith now in its 4th Edition. It is fairly comprehensive and has a lot of good exercises to help you verify your grasp of the material.

Amazon has a number of used copies for sell. Make sure that the copy you get includes the Multisim CD.

Good Luck,
hgmjr
[post=7717]Quoted post[/post]​
Hi,

My interest is audio electronics..

RB

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by ESPguitar@May 16 2005, 03:55 AM
Hi,

My interest is audio electronics..

RB
[post=7726]Quoted post[/post]​
You have chosen a fascinating area of Electronics to study. There are many books available that cover the subject of AUDIO. I found the book from National Semiconductor titled NATIONAL SEMICONDUCTOR AUDIO/RADIO HANDBOOK, a very useful reference on the subject. If you are interested in obtainng a copy, click Here for a link to one website that sells these books. $15 US is a small price to pay for this book packed full of information on the subject.

Good Luck.
hgmjr

ESPguitar

Joined May 15, 2005
Originally posted by hgmjr@May 16 2005, 11:52 AM
You have chosen a fascinating area of Electronics to study. There are many books available that cover the subject of AUDIO. I found the book from National Semiconductor titled NATIONAL SEMICONDUCTOR AUDIO/RADIO HANDBOOK, a very useful reference on the subject. If you are interested in obtainng a copy, click Here for a link to one website that sells these books. $15 US is a small price to pay for this book packed full of information on the subject.

Good Luck.
hgmjr
[post=7727]Quoted post[/post]​
Now i've ordered this book:D
It costed me 28 USD though..:p

RB

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
I believe you will be satisfied with your purchase.

I would be interested in your opinion of the book once you have had a chance to examine its contents.

hgmjr

terrakota

Joined Feb 8, 2005
i have the pdf versions of the all about circuit books, i just dont remember where i got them, if u want i can mail it to u

sorry about my poor english