• Header 5

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Those suck...:(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Firestorm said:
Sry for the lateness(is that a word?). Been at a baseball tourney all weekend and haven't had any free time. I don't like the color of the border and am going to darken it just a tad as well as change the right side as suggested. Just seeing if this is what you meant dave.
http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/5451/aaclogo75am.jpg
Waiting for feedback and would ya'll like to see the same changes done to header 1 and 2?

-fire
Wow, like the 3D glass-type effect. Its better than I imagined :)

Once you get it down to a suitable selection, say the two main ones that have gained the most interest in this thread we can open up a final poll, and I will distribute an announcement asking active members to vote. This way we can get the widest possible input from the community.

Keep up the good work Firestorm!

Dave

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Firestorm said:
Sry for the lateness(is that a word?). Been at a baseball tourney all weekend and haven't had any free time. I don't like the color of the border and am going to darken it just a tad as well as change the right side as suggested. Just seeing if this is what you meant dave.
http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/5451/aaclogo75am.jpg
Waiting for feedback and would ya'll like to see the same changes done to header 1 and 2?

-fire
Ooohh! Ooohh!! Can I change my vote, picking "Header #6" instead?

Firestorm

Joined Jan 24, 2005
thanks, still working on the last one. I am going to trim the edges on it to just the edge of the bottom shadow. Will post another preview soon!!!

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
I'm waiting before I cast my vote ... although I doubt it will be a secret. :)

BTW Firestorm ... nice work. I know it's still progressing, but still nice.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Firestorm said:
thanks, still working on the last one. I am going to trim the edges on it to just the edge of the bottom shadow. Will post another preview soon!!!
But not too much! ;)

Dave

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
thingmaker3 said:
I think we will be having a new official poll once Firestorm completes the final designs for submission.

Dave

Firestorm

Joined Jan 24, 2005
Still working on the last one now. Having trouble deciding what to put on the right side...if you have any ideas, speak up so you can be part of the header lol:p. Should be done by tonight :D.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Firestorm said:
Still working on the last one now. Having trouble deciding what to put on the right side...if you have any ideas, speak up so you can be part of the header lol:p. Should be done by tonight :D.
How about a fragment of programme code, something like C???

Might look rubbish, but see what you think.

Dave

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Firestorm said:
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8879/aaclogo80sr.jpg (Header 7)
Might change up that font. If someone can send me a pic of what you think should go there, I'll be glad to try it. Let's get this thing finished and put up on the site :p.

Been really hectic(sp?) around here lately. Sry it's taking me so long, but hey, it's free lol :D.

-fire
Like a fine wine - it just gets better!!

Don't worry about how long it takes, we just appreciate you taking the time to do it. If I were you I would concentrate on getting together the 2 or 3 best designs that you have and we can put it to a final vote. As I said previously, I will put out a forum announcement so that all members get a chnace to vote.

And thanks once again.

Dave

Firestorm

Joined Jan 24, 2005
ok, will try to finalize atleast 2, maybe 3 headers ready for vote. Might take a few days, getting each one perfect is the hardest part lol :).

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Firestorm said:
ok, will try to finalize atleast 2, maybe 3 headers ready for vote. Might take a few days, getting each one perfect is the hardest part lol :).
Absolutely. Don't kill yourself over it, we're all just really eager!! :D

Dave