Network cause ghost Touch

josepars

Joined Nov 28, 2018
hi everyone. I have android tablet PC operates via 12VDC/1A power supply. It has touch on it and sometimes it occurs ghost touch on it which source from network. How can I solve this problem?

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
We need a much better explanation than just "Ghost Touch". So tell us what specificly happens and under what conditions it happens.
Are you getting resposes like you would expect from a touch pad? Or is it switching on and off with nobody near? Tablets have touch screens and those are quite static sensitive. Is it that sort of symptom?

josepars

Joined Nov 28, 2018
We need a much better explanation than just "Ghost Touch". So tell us what specificly happens and under what conditions it happens.
Are you getting resposes like you would expect from a touch pad? Or is it switching on and off with nobody near? Tablets have touch screens and those are quite static sensitive. Is it that sort of symptom?
Tablets have touch screens and due to electrical network touch screen can get touch by itself. When I supply power from UPS there is not any problem but when I connect to electrical network touch screen detect touch without anybody touching.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
OK, then the solution is to clean the touch screen completely, get all the fingerprints and smears off and make it look clean. An easy solution for the problem.

josepars

Joined Nov 28, 2018
OK, then the solution is to clean the touch screen completely, get all the fingerprints and smears off and make it look clean. An easy solution for the problem.
I tried it but it didn't solved the problem. The problem cause from electrical network but I dont know how to filter it. I am using adapter which as input 220 Vac and output 12Vdc/1A.