Need some help identifying a component

Tom066

Joined May 13, 2022
Hi sorry to be that guy, I'm trying to fix a faulty fishing alarm. I have found by swapping chips U2 over the faulty on now works. However I cannot for the life of me find out what the chip I need to buy is.
Looks like 'ooew' on one and the other is 'qorv' . A Google search hasn't shown up anything. Wondering of any of you guys may be able to help.

Thanks
Tom.
IMG_20220513_150507.jpgIMG_20220513_150851.jpg

Externet

Joined Nov 29, 2005
Hi.
The 00RV or whatever is not that U2 integrated circuit part number. It is a random marking from the factory decided by whoever (as her daughter birthday) to identify the production batch that day. Next time they manufacture the same chip will stamp whatever other code.
The real part number is only at the tape and reel pack. And at the product schematic diagram. Call the 'fishing alarm' company to know the truth or buy the U2 part.

Tom066

Joined May 13, 2022
Hi.
The 00RV or whatever is not that U2 integrated circuit part number. It is a random marking from the factory decided by whoever (as her daughter birthday) to identify the production batch that day. Next time they manufacture the same chip will stamp whatever other code.
The real part number is only at the tape and reel pack. And at the product schematic diagram. Call the 'fishing alarm' company to know the truth or buy the U2 part.
Thanks for the news!!!
That is gonna make it tricky to find it then,
I'll try and figure out what it's doing then go from there.

Thanks again
Tom.

Externet

Joined Nov 29, 2005
Hi.
The U2 code 00RV or whatever is not the integrated circuit part number. It is a random code assigned by whoever that day it was made; (can be the daughters birthday) to identify the part packed at its tape and reel. That is the place containing the real IC number. Next time they make the same IC will get another whatever number stamped on it.

1652453937058.png

Call the 'fishing alarm' company for the truth number or to buy the U2

Edited : My compfuser had a hiccup in the middle of composing and had to start composing again...