Need schematic for this Please!!!!!

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017

I will Really Appreciate it , am in love with this and i beg you please i want to make something like this please:)

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
I will Really Appreciate it , am in love with this and i beg you please i want to make something like this please:)
Forget it.

This device appears to use a microcontroller chip of some sort (can't tell which kind), and you are going to have to learn a LOT more about electronics-- as well as learning to program-- before you can have any hope of making something like this. Maybe in 5 or 10 years you'll be able to do it if you study hard, but right now you've got ZERO chance of doing it.

I would recommend that you stop playing with "neat" little gadgets, and start doing the hard work of learning electronics in some disciplined manner.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I see too much of this: "I saw something or I imagined something, therefore I can build it, usually cheaper than the retail version, with no education, no experience, and no effort. I'll just ask the Internet":)

No, you can't.
And nobody is going to take you from, "What is a light bulb" to, "How to program a microprocessor." on a website.
You sound like you have the expectations of a 10 year old. I believe reality is going to ruin many of the days in your future.
Do some real work. Accomplish some real accomplishments. Maybe then you will get some clues about the millions of man-hours that went into getting from a light bulb to a microprocessor.

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
I see too much of this: "I saw something or I imagined something, therefore I can build it, usually cheaper than the retail version, with no education, no experience, and no effort. I'll just ask the Internet":)
I've seen too much of it too, not just here but on just about every electronics forum, including the Arduino and Raspberry Pi forums. There wasn't much of this back 15 years or so ago when I was a regular on the PICLIST, and it seems to me something has changed in the interim. That "something", I suspect, is the so-called "maker" movement, which seems to have given a lot of people the idea that you can do neat stuff while knowing and learning absolutely nothing of the basics of electronic design.

I have also about run out of patience with people who flit aimlessly from project to project without sticking to any of them and seeing them through. 34 threads on different subjects-- most of them unrelated-- since joining one month ago is NOT good.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I have also about run out of patience with people who flit aimlessly from project to project without sticking to any of them
Right. I don't mind helping people help themselves, but spending the hours of my life explaining to a person who is not going to learn anything or do anything got this guy on my Ignore list on his second day. I only saw this one because I was lurking, but not logged in. I thought he would be gone by now, after accomplishing nothing but a post count. I was wrong.:(

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017
OBW0549

am sure i need this 8 leg ic programmed using arduino and the programming language is fimiliar and also flashing the file using the hex code i am aware of all that sir , i can do it otherwise i will not ask.

also i didnt know that this ic needed programming but anyways i will do it if i have no choice coz i like this,just needed your support thats all.

guys please help rather then putting me down , really , dont u think u was once a beginner at one time think like that.

i am asking for advise and help how to ,what do i need , i will do all research guys.

am not being rude but look at his recent post made by this lad
https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/...his-circuit-and-program-my-controller.136396/

he says he has no exp or knowledge in electronics and his asking how to build or wire.
so please compare this with what i ask..

i have knowledge in
visual basic 6,.net ,
Java android developement
computer software dev
comptia A+ networking and server
Cisco
coding html build them from scratch
Knowledge in php,perl,linux os,also working on server sided firewalls prevent hack attacks even trace and remove.
Video Editing working in after effects,cinema 4d process and render

if i have to explain it will be a big list i hope you can understand how i am able to learn all these in short period.

electronics little and trying to learn , i seen this guy on video in youtube saving values in cmos as 1,0 reading and writing storing data , even programme it using similar coding to java using arduino uno board wich is fair enough for me to do

Last edited:

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
...dont u think u was once a beginner at one time think like that.
Yes, I was a beginner once-- back in the days long before the Internet, when it was much, MUCH harder to find information than it is now. Now, it's so easy to find information it astonishes me. If I had had the resources you have available to you today at a click of the mouse, I could have learned what took me a decade to learn in mere months-- yet you seem unwilling to make ANY effort to utilize those resources.

i am asking for advise and help how to ,what do i need...
You didn't ask for advice or help; you asked us to give you a schematic for something you saw on Youtube-- which common sense should have told you no one but the original designer could possibly provide.

...i will do all research guys.
Then do it! So far, you haven't shown any willingness to find information on your own-- you just pepper us with questions which you should be able to answer yourself with a little bit of work.

Enough of this. I'm done.

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
If you can get some small microcontrollers and the hardware necessary to program them, and demonstrate the willingness to learn about the controller and the programming environment then some of us will be willing to help you with projects like this.

It seems that Arduino is the most popular programming platform for hobbyists right now, and there are many premade circuit assemblies available at low cost, including programmers.There are also many pre-packaged solutions or demonstrations such as the chaser demonstration you asked about.

PIC controllers are very good and are easily obtained, and if you can start programming in assembly language you will have a leg-up over those who program with Arduino and similar learning aids (remembering the Basic Stamp).

It should be easy to duplicate the circuit posted by @Reloadron and program it with his hex file. From there you can experiment with your own small programs.

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017
reason i cant research cause not sure what am looking for.

am in my 30+ now and studying this will take another 10 or more years , i want to start basic stuff am a quick learner.

DickCappels

ordered the full kit,waiting for it to arrive.
i dont think il be wasting my time to , i just need answers or help this is why i ask then i do rest of the work my self till i get trapped.

please help if u must rather then giving me negetive replies it will save time thanks.

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
The kit was a good way to start. Notice in the other thread that when you showed that you were actually building something people were more happy to help.

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
reason i cant research cause not sure what am looking for.
Sorry, but I'm not buying that excuse; it seems pretty clear to me, looking at all your threads, that the real reason you don't do your own research is simply that you aren't willing to put much effort into it.

If you type "led chaser schematic" into a Google search, one of the very first things that comes up is a page with a bunch of thumbnail images of circuit diagrams. Going through these diagrams looking for something that resembles the gadget shown in your video (8 LEDs and a single, 8-pin IC, LEDs connected in pairs), the very first thing that pops out, right near the top of the list of diagrams, is EXACTLY the diagram that @Reloadron posted here. The only difference from what is shown in the video is the 4 resistors in series with the LEDs, and the ON/OFF switch.

Was that so hard? No. In fact, it was trivially easy.

Please try harder to find information on your own, BEFORE asking questions here; if you do, people will have a LOT more patience with you. We really do want to help, but few of us are willing to help someone who doesn't make an effort to help himself.

Last edited: