Need of psu schematic that can give 120vdc

Dzoro

Joined Feb 1, 2019
Quite welcome indeed. and keep in mind that direct line connections can be dangerous, not only for the shock hazard aspect, but also because there is a lot of power available from the mains during a fault, much more than you can imagine, until the circuit protection device disconnects the power. Until that 15 amp fuse clears your fault current is limited only by the resistance of the wiring..
I am well concernd about that

Dzoro

Joined Feb 1, 2019
Quite welcome indeed. and keep in mind that direct line connections can be dangerous, not only for the shock hazard aspect, but also because there is a lot of power available from the mains during a fault, much more than you can imagine, until the circuit protection device disconnects the power. Until that 15 amp fuse clears your fault current is limited only by the resistance of the wiring..
Yes i know that and i fixed the led drivwr whit them and now they work perfectly

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
i have not forgotten this thread, I will be designing and posting the schematics in a personal thread, (one I started) and will invite the TS when I do this.

I have also fixed my links in the inverter thread.

Dzoro

Joined Feb 1, 2019
i have not forgotten this thread, I will be designing and posting the schematics in a personal thread, (one I started) and will invite the TS when I do this.

I have also fixed my links in the inverter thread.
Thank you