Need help with 12 volt actuator

Lubylabs

Joined Jan 13, 2021
Looking for components and wire diagram tto make this work i will be remotely putting 12 volts momentarly to activate a relay to move a actuator till it hits a mecanical switch witch will reverse polarity and bring actuator back to its limit switch so i can repete movement again need to to make tis a simple as possable i know nothing about this stuff

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
So you want the actuator to move forward and automatically return immediately and stop until triggered again manually?
Is this a linear actuator ? some have built in switches on each extent.
Max.

Lubylabs

Joined Jan 13, 2021
So you want the actuator to move forward and automatically return immediately and stop until triggered again manually?
Is this a linear actuator ? some have built in switches on each extent.
Max.
Yes my linear has limit switchs at each end want to change polarity before it hits out limit switch

sghioto

Joined Dec 31, 2017
Do you have any specs on the Linear Activator? Also what supplies the momentary 12 volts?
Need to know in order to recommend anything.

Lubylabs

Joined Jan 13, 2021
Do you have any specs on the Linear Activator? Also what supplies the momentary 12 volts?
Need to know in order to recommend anything.
Can you explain i writing how circut works i cant read schematics can we get away without the timer switch to simplify it

sghioto

Joined Dec 31, 2017
There is a timer module you can buy that will work in this circuit. I would recommend that you don't leave this out.
Do you want to know how the timer works?

Lubylabs

Joined Jan 13, 2021
No more of a expanation like 12 volts from controller turns on relay actulator moves forward till it hits a switch witch stops actulator and reverses polarity some how and returns someing like that but what and were components are
Thanks