need help.... urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I do remember seeing one of these made out of relays in a museum when I was a kid. Can't remember which museum though. I'd start by numbering the squares zero through 8 and using two bits to describe the state of each square from the set {X, O, Blank}. It is known that the player who goes first is the only player who can win unless the opponent makes a mistake. Now it is a matter of chosing a strategy to prevent losing or in case of an opponents mistake secure the win

daveglion

Joined Jul 1, 2007
I do remember seeing one of these made out of relays in a museum when I was a kid. Can't remember which museum though. I'd start by numbering the squares zero through 8 and using two bits to describe the state of each square from the set {X, O, Blank}. It is known that the player who goes first is the only player who can win unless the opponent makes a mistake. Now it is a matter of chosing a strategy to prevent losing or in case of an opponents mistake secure the win
yup it's tik tak toe.....
i need to make a circuit for that game...
Using logic IC's ....
i really appreciate any help....
tnx..

daveglion

Joined Jul 1, 2007
dave,, you may now close this thread i've just finished that circuit a while ago and pass it to my prof,,,,
anyways tnx...

Status
Not open for further replies.