Need help translating wiring diagram for compresser - it's German I think

RogueRose

Joined Oct 10, 2014
I have a Jun-Air compressor an OF312 and I've contacted tech support about it and they provided a diagram that is of little use because it looks like it is in French (I was informed it is Danish, thank you). you would think they would have an English diagram since they sell a lot of the stuff in the US, UK and AUS, but who knows.

I hoped that I could highlight the text in the PDF and use it to translate but the text can't be highlighted or selected.

For a high priced compressor I can't believe the lack of diagramming and support. even the outputs (air outlets) aren't clear as they all have strange caps on them, like flat head bolts with an allen key in the middle. The whole unit is plugged with these things, it's unbelievable!

I posted the translation from Google Docs, but it seems to have missed some of the wires.

Attachments

Last edited:

RogueRose

Joined Oct 10, 2014
Oh, that makes sense, I thought it was German from first glance, then second time I looked at it I thought it looked kind of French. It makes sense it is Danish as it was unintelliglble, lol :)

I did get Google Doc's to translate it, but it didn't hold the format, so it is tough to read. Here is what it spit out.

Attachments

RogueRose

Joined Oct 10, 2014
I guess I need power and neutral and ground, that should make it run, but I'm guessing the other stuff is for sensors like detecting when it reaches a certain pressure and such.