Need help my friends plz

Help me my friends plz

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Simo90

Joined Mar 17, 2016
Can you help me i need some information about an electronic devise for a mini door (security) there is in the midle of the chrome cyrcle a green led clygnote on off on off......

Attachments

Simo90

Joined Mar 17, 2016
Normally it flashes with a small green led i dont know witch kind of key that opens this door small
I just ask thats all i have a revange

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Its a security system of this door
Can i hack it by an electromagnitec or high voltage generateur
If you are truly authorized to get inside this security display then any alarm it generates will be ignored by whatever security service serves that location.
Otherwise, you are not authorized to have access to such areas.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Its a security system of this door
Can i hack it by an electromagnitec or high voltage generateur
It wouldn't be a very good security device if you could do that. With respect to a high voltage generator, I'm afraid you might shoot yer eye out, or maybe give yourself a rude awakening.

Simo90

Joined Mar 17, 2016
Yes i have a 400kv high voltage generateur i make it like a spark gape with this voltage can destroy any electronic devise

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
MOD NOTE: You are on thin ice. It appears you are asking people to help you break into something that you are not authorized to access. This would be a blatant violation of the User Agreement you agreed to when you joined. So please explain, very clearly, why what you are asking for is not illegal and why it is something that you are authorized to do.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Yes i have a 400kv high voltage generateur i make it like a spark gape with this voltage can destroy any electronic devise
That will be perfect. Set it to the highest setting. keep your feet wet or dry to protect yourself. Connect yourself securely to a floating ground when you use it. That green light will stop flashing immediately.