need help in the forum

shankbond

Joined Nov 4, 2007
to mr. administrator

i have lost a thread in this forum ,it dated back 1 year from now(approximately) near Christmas.

the thread was related to the microcontroller used in the Christmas light ,i wanted to refer the thread as of know as i was interested in the term used to define a dot which actually hides the identity of the ic number of microcontroller used making it nearly impossible to identify the ic and replicate the product.

so,i request not only the administrator here ,but also other fellow members to please help me out from this situation .

with thanks
shankbond

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Have you tried the search features of VB (this forums software)? Search all posts you've posted in, or if you started the thread, search for threads you've started. The latter is better if you can use it, less chaff to dig through.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
shankbond, I would say the thread linked to by thingmaker3 is the one that meets you description. Would I be right in saying this is a thread that you have started previously? If so, go to your profile, and under the statistics tab there is an option called "Find all threads started by shankbond" - that will return all threads you have started.

I'll also move this to a more appropriate forum.

Dave

shankbond

Joined Nov 4, 2007
thanks a lot to dave and thing maker and all other who have helped me
i really appreciate the help you have given me

keep it up guys
bye and thanks