Need help in submitting a proposal.

hzk17

Joined Mar 20, 2013
Hello all, I am now going to enter the 6th Semester of my studies, I am currently studying Electronic Engineering from Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology which is situated in Karachi,Pakistan. Dear members we are required to submit a proposal for our Final Year Project, so I want your help, I was determining which type of FYP Proposal to submit, and we don`t have a problem in regards of the components almost all components are available and those which are not available are imported from USA. I want to know that which project would be most suitable and can gain us good marks, and have a great reflection upon our C.V. Please give your input from your experiences.

Last edited:

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Google: FYP final year project electronics
Pick something that interests you, and shows off what you've been taught.
Though this won't show originality.

Ken

KLillie

Joined May 31, 2014
I met a guy at college that made his own oscilloscope. My memory isn't that great but it looked like he formed the output with a laser. It was impressive.

sirch2

Joined Jan 21, 2013
I'm guessing you actually want project ideas rather than "help submitting a proposal", what are your areas of interest, analog, digital, audio, automotive, comms?

hzk17

Joined Mar 20, 2013
I'm guessing you actually want project ideas rather than "help submitting a proposal", what are your areas of interest, analog, digital, audio, automotive, comms?
Yes you are right i want project ideas, if you have any please tell me, as you guys have some huge amount of exposure to research and projects.