Need help finding an ebook?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Are you sure it is even available as an eBook? I think Amazon is pretty good about offering electronic editions if they are available.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
It would seem that to use that link you would have to already have the book in electronic form to begin with. My understanding is that the OP is trying to find an electronic edition.

Plus, the site says that Kindle doesn't support PDF. But it does. You can upload PDF files to the Kindle without any problems.

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Yes, Kindle does display pdf files. But they are not easy to read due to the in-ability of the Kindle to handle the file type in the way it does the e-pub files. With the e-pub the page width can be adjusted and the text enlarged, meaning you don't have to scroll left and right to read the beginning and end of a sentence. Several of my pdf books I have uploaded to the Kindle are rendered almost unreadable because of the difficulty of seeing an entire sentence at a size that can be easily discerned without needing to scroll around for EACH sentence.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I can believe that. I still haven't gotten into the whole e-book thing. But as my eyesight gets worse, I will probably have to make the switch if I want to keep reading at all. Reading paper books is becoming hard enough that I've pretty much stopped pleasure reading.

But none of that helps the OP, though if we comes across a PDF of the book, it might.

The OP might check on the publisher's website to see if an e-book version is available.