Need data sheet on FE3297F or FE3407F or R2A20282AFT IC

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Okay it's rare that I find a IC I can't cross reference over to something else that has a usable data sheet but this time they got me. :mad:

I have a Hitachi P50H401 plasma screen TV that had the screen go out. I got it for free of course! :D

So far I have solved the board problems on both the X sustain and Y sustain boards and I have finally have it where it will stay powered up when I have the two SDR boards unplugged.

They have eight FE3297F IC's (TQFP100 package) on each of them and I can't find a datasheet that gives even so much as a basic description and pinout so I know what I am looking at to determine what's a good IC and which ones are shorted.

Apparently everyone and their dog sells them and their counterparts cheap but I want to know what exactly do those IC's do. I see them listed as both scan buffers and Voltage regulators.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Not really. There are at least 5 different manufacturers carrying the same part or an equivalent replacement. The three IC numbers I gave are all the same equivalent chip and every manufacturer has a link or links to different data sheets or such on major data sheet websites that don't work. :mad:

That's the bewildering part for me. How can it be made or carried by so many manufacturers and suppliers and everyone who carries them has a datasheet link and every single one of thems links go to dead ends. :confused: