Need circuit converting to schematic

jateu

Joined May 31, 2024
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who can use a couple of photos to trying and figure out connections etc for a PCB. It's an In put out put digitally controlled sound card. Some of the wires were pulled out and butchered so trying to figure out the board to see where wires could go. So if you can help or point me in right direction that would be amazing.

Many thanks

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
This may be a project that requires Money, and an intimate knowledge of the Chips employed.

Just buy a new Sound-Card, they are not all that expensive.
You might even get one from a Computer-Repair-Shop for free, or maybe ~$5.oo.
Come to think of it, why are You using a Sound-Card in the first place ?,
and, do You have the expertise to connect the Wires once You figure-out their functions ?

jateu

Joined May 31, 2024
This may be a project that requires Money, and an intimate knowledge of the Chips employed.

Just buy a new Sound-Card, they are not all that expensive.
You might even get one from a Computer-Repair-Shop for free, or maybe ~$5.oo.
Come to think of it, why are You using a Sound-Card in the first place ?,
and, do You have the expertise to connect the Wires once You figure-out their functions ?
LowQCab thank you for getting back to me.

There is only one of these cards it's a proprietary part of a very expensive system. I cannot find anything on it online. It's basically an audio amp and several smd switches connected to audio in and out in order to redirect the sound. It's not a sound card in the tradition sense. I just require someone who of better with reverse engineering the boats so I can find the Inputs audio and the switched output

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
I always start with the chips and see what each chip has connected to it, then how are they linked together, datasheets help with pinouts.

jateu

Joined May 31, 2024
I always start with the chips and see what each chip has connected to it, then how are they linked together, datasheets help with pinouts.
Yes I followed the main rules, power rails, pin outs etc. all I need to know is what part of the switching circuit is switching the sound and what inputs. So I can just figure wiring out.