Need a circuit (helping a student out)

Kldnz

Joined Feb 8, 2016
Hello. I'm a student in second course, and I have this course project I need to decide what I want to make for my graduation project. This Course project is like a head start to graduation project. so I need to bring a circuit in a week. But the problem is I cant find anything good or cant think of anything good. The lecturer said that arduin can be used in this. And that the circuit has to be 20 elements or more well it can be like 18,19. Also the lecturer said that it has to be some kind of improvment a better version of what you found if it's something older. But if it's something new and unheard of it would be better.
So if anyone could show me some examples of what can it do or try helping me with ideas. I had some ideas like with solar panels that react to light and turn into it but could find a scheme so I don't know if it would fit the element part... So please if anyone has any ideas and circuits please help me.

Sorry if I made some grammar mistakes, English is not my native language.

Best regards,
Kldnz

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Welcome to AAC!
Start by making a list of topics which you find interesting and/or are particularly knowledgeable about. Then choose a project based on something in the list.

Kldnz

Joined Feb 8, 2016
That's the thing i don't know what I wan't and thank you for the greeting. I'm studying electronics engineering. I wan't something to do with power sources like solar panels or wind power. Something like that. And if it's to hard then I'm open for other ideas. I would like something with that of course a simple scheme like solar power would not do for a final project that's why i told about detectors that would detect lighting and turn the panel to the light source. But that won't do because some one already did that... so I need to improve it in some kind of way. But I don't know where can it be improved.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Have you read the 'Projects' section of this site? Something there may point you in a suitable direction.

Kldnz

Joined Feb 8, 2016
Well I forgot to tell that I'm an electronic engineering student in Lithuanian and my studies branch out to mechatronics( since the major part of the group wanted that) so I think that solar panels that react to light and turn to that place is a good idea, since it includes electronics and mechatronics. But the thing is I firstly need a circuit I can work with but I can't find anything good. The scheme in the first link i posted looks good. Alec_t maybe you have a skype or something and could help me out? I would really appreciate that because I need help and I wan't to learn and it would be a faster way to communicate with someone who knows much more than a student. If it's not a burden to you.