need a circuit board built

ssexton

Joined Jan 7, 2016
Im am very new to this, I am looking for someone to build me or tell me how (of course i would pay) a arduino board that i can hook up to 40 piezos. I also need a midi in and midi out, a sensitivity dial to adjust how hard the keys need to be hit, and a usb port. I have looked everywhere for a walk through on how to do this and its way above my head to figure out with not having the experience behind it. I need this build and ready in 2 months as i need it for a performance.

Thanks!

SLK001

Joined Nov 29, 2011
You not only need a board built, but a design built also. Show us a schematic of your circuit. Or, you need to fully define your specifications. In two months? Not going to happen. I suggest that you learn to tap dance in those two months.

laprica

Joined Dec 7, 2015
what are you trying to build, an Arduino piano/synthesizer? try to be a bit more specific in the end goals of your proposed project. I think it's possible to have something built within 2 months

ssexton

Joined Jan 7, 2016
what are you trying to build, an Arduino piano/synthesizer? try to be a bit more specific in the end goals of your proposed project. I think it's possible to have something built within 2 months
In the end game I am looking to have 40 pads that trigger sounds off of my laptop. I am building the controller. http://www.wernick.net/ this is what it will sort of look like and be but without any internal sounds.