My website

Distort10n

Joined Dec 25, 2006
Has anyone else been having problems accessing my website? For some strange reason, on certain computers, my website does not display correctly. Only the text does. I tried it on IE7 and FF2, same result.
If I view source on my home computer and compare it to the source from other computers it is as if the actual HTLM for the pictures and links are being stripped off. The HTML is missing!
I tweak a few settings a few moments ago, and I would appreciate some feedback.

http://nothingbutnode.freehostia.com/

recca02

Joined Apr 2, 2007
it loaded quite well on my firefox 2.0.0.4.
and it doesn seem the site required any apecial plugin.
i didnt have problem with the pdf either.
btw a good site but has only a few links.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Has anyone else been having problems accessing my website? For some strange reason, on certain computers, my website does not display correctly. Only the text does. I tried it on IE7 and FF2, same result.
If I view source on my home computer and compare it to the source from other computers it is as if the actual HTLM for the pictures and links are being stripped off. The HTML is missing!
I tweak a few settings a few moments ago, and I would appreciate some feedback.

http://nothingbutnode.freehostia.com/
The text in the box below is all that I can see with my IE7 browser. No images or links are visible.
Welcome to Nothing but Node! A website dedicated to circuit analysis with an emphasis on operational amplifiers.

The audience of this website is the first year engineering student who is struggling with their introductory engineering courses.

In the following pages you will find example circuits accompanied by their full derivation using Kirchhoff's Laws and other basic analysis techniques.

I assume that first year engineers already know the basics of Ohm's Law, circuit divider rules, reactance of L's and C's, and Joule's Law.
You can enter the website and jump right into my circuit collections or visit my library which holds just about anything not related to circuits (humor, personal college works, etc.)

last updated 7/7/2007
I will try accessing it tomorrow using IE6 to see if there is any difference.

hgmjr

Distort10n

Joined Dec 25, 2006
I wonder if it has something to do with IE7. But it works fine on my computer, and I have IE7. My work computer has IE6. My parents computer has IE7 and it does not show up properly.

Microsoft.

Figures.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Your website loads well using Seamonkey (formerly Mozilla). I checked the page source code and I see no reason why only the text is displayed. Those kind of incompatibilities often happen with Java scripts.

Good site anyway! Enjoyed a lot!

Distort10n

Joined Dec 25, 2006
Well, hard to troubleshoot when the issue is inconsistant. I will keep an eye on it. I may have to switch hosts, and redo the site in some other software. I am using FrontPage now which I know is discontinued.