My old data book collection

Hello,

I'm looking for an old Brooktree Databook that contained app. notes for ATE testing.
Any ideas?
I've found the PDF of the old Brooktree Graphics and Imaging, but if I recall correctly,
Brooktree had a data book specifically for ATE.

Thanks
Archer

Hello all,

Looking for Micro Power Systems Data Book. Generic sounding name turns up energy saving or some weird sites. I'm specifically looking for any page for MP7533. There is Exar I know but I would rather have the old data book from mid 80s to early 90s. Exar is missing the MP suffix. I see RichardO has '92 year edition.

- Luis

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
Hi Guys

I am looking for Mitsubishi Data Books covering old Transistors from the 1980's, does anyone have any as a PDF?

Regards

Kevin
AFAICR: Mitsubishi have a documents place in the home counties, somewhere like St Albans or WGC. last time I asked them nicely, they sent me a pile of assorted data books.

Legacy data books are far less likely - but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Hello all,

Looking for Micro Power Systems Data Book. Generic sounding name turns up energy saving or some weird sites. I'm specifically looking for any page for MP7533. There is Exar I know but I would rather have the old data book from mid 80s to early 90s. Exar is missing the MP suffix. I see RichardO has '92 year edition.

- Luis
Have a look at Analog Devices AD7533.

I have done an inventory of my collection of old data books. It numbers about 600 books at this time. There are still some stragglers that need to be added when I get the time.

See this thread for background:
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/t...onductor-linear-applications-handbook.100301/

Since this is the Electronics Resource Forum I am going to make an offer to members of the AAC Forums. I am willing to scan a limited number of obscure data sheets (not entire data books) from my collection. All I ask is that you do not request data sheets that are already available on-line.

-- RichardO

Hello all ,

My name is Cristian, I live in Romania, and I am passionate about vintage audio equipment. My passion is the restoration of these "sacred monsters" of the 60s-70-80s, some of which are true works of engineering art.
Right now I'm about to bring back to life a Sansui AU-20000 amplifier, which unfortunately got into unpredictable hands.
I asked you to help me with documentation on NEC transistors from the 70s to 80s.

With thanks for receiving among your beautiful community,
my respects
Cristian

Thank you very much Bertus! Very interesting!

I hope, however, that @RichardO has a catalog of NEC transistors from the 80s.

After the holidays I will take the time to attach the catalogs and datasheets collected by me for semiconductors from the 60s until the 90s.

Happy New Year I wish you!

Thanks a lot for your care.
I am a donor for this site. I consider him one of the most successful altruistic initiatives.
I also support any initiative for free access to knowledge and learning. I'm part of the board of the school I taught in my childhood. I have even set up a kids' (circle) electronics club that wants to do this after the study hours. We are now discussing Interelectronik for sponsorship with laboratory materials and components(any sponsor is welcome ...: D), and we are also working with the mayor of the city to set up an electronics course in this school.

Thanks again for your support!

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Hello,

For those who are interested in old datasheets and databooks, have a look at this selection at the internet archive:
https://archive.org/details/ic_datasheets

Bertus
This is interesting.

Between @RichardO and I, together we must have thousands of data sheets and reference books.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to archive all of our collection, without reinventing the wheel and duplicating the fine work already online at the links below?

https://archive.org/details/ic_datasheets
http://archive.org/search.php?query...ts&and[]=subject:"Data+Book"&sort=-publicdate

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Is the archive already scanned, or is it on paper?
These are original books and documents on paper. Scanning will require paid staff which I assume is what archive.org is doing.

One would have to consider the merits of destroying the books in order to unbind the pages and use autofeed scanners.

If I was closer I was going to scan myself.

I need the datasheet for the following transistors:

2SA726
2SC1313
2SC1708

Thank you in advance!

Happy New Year I Want You!

Thank you Mr. Bertus.
I know you are saying that I am always dissatisfied, but I need the datasheet. In the condensed catalog I find hfe in general. I need the hfe rank on the classes and the diagrams of the characteriscope to find the perfect replacement for those transistors.
I'm trying to do a restoration, not a repair.

Anyway, thank you very much. At least I found the ft criterion.