My new friend greg

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I know what your saying Mitch I've felt the same way, usually about a girl, but I've been good friends with guys too. But I've found if I get along with someone immedietelly and we click really fast it on the rarer side leads to a good friendship, but most often after a couple weeks we know so much about each other we grow tired of each other.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I picture baywatch and slo motion running into each others arms at sunset.
I'm sure that it'll wear off after a while, but since your lap dance comment, all I see in my mind every time you post something is a late-30's overweight balding guy with long stringy hair and a chest rug, wearing a speedo and grinding on me as I sit frozen in fear in a dimly lit house of ill repute, with a subwoofer pounding bad memories into my brain.

Then you go and put an image into my head of 2 guys running baywatch style into eachother's arms, one holding a trombone and the other holding a webcam. I'm sure you'll understand if one of those guys takes your imagined form in my mental scenario.

I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I'm sure that it'll wear off after a while, but since your lap dance comment, all I see in my mind every time you post something is a late-30's overweight balding guy with long stringy hair and a chest rug, wearing a speedo and grinding on me as I sit frozen in fear in a dimly lit house of ill repute, with a subwoofer pounding bad memories into my brain.

Then you go and put an image into my head of 2 guys running baywatch style into eachother's arms, one holding a trombone and the other holding a webcam. I'm sure you'll understand if one of those guys takes your imagined form in my mental scenario.

Hey!!! Thats completely wrong! I'm not bald!

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
Yeah slight typo BUT we are working together in music now. I personaly jam on the piano and use FL studio while he also helps of FL studio, will sing and add the stuff that I have always needed :p

And maxpower, when you said the whole baywatch into each others arms.....ooohhh....burn!

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012

Too much cold medicine.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009

On land submarine thoughts?:D

Ha ha ha The Horror. The Horror. The Horror.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Continuous web surfing has rended me immune to pictorial violence. Now I think a hairy maxpower is as disturbing as a field of daisies... :notsureifgusta: