Movies that make you smile?

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
8,862
Just watched the animated film by Disney: Soul, for the first time. It left me in a good mood ... and that's considering that Disney's fallen from my grace in the last decade.

 

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
8,862
I've just watched the most terrible, ridiculous and god-awfully made movie that I've ever witnessed... I mean, the thing was so badly made, amateurishly written, terribly acted and choppingly edited and photographed that it qualifies as the most cringe-worthy piece of cinema-wannabe that I've ever squandered my time seeing.

The worst part is that the stupid thing actually grew on me! ... and I couldn't stop laughing at the end! ... man, it was embarrassing!

It's a good thing that I watched it alone.

Don't miss it!, it's so bad that it's actually good!

PS; The only reason I watched it is because Kristin Kreuk is in it and I have a crush on her. Plus Billy Boyd's also there, and he's a likeable fella.
 
Last edited:

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
9,237
I just watched Joker - Folie a deux. Many people don’t like it, but we enjoyed it. It’s NOT like the first one but you have to leave your preconceived expectations behind.

It’s based on its predecessors BUT it’s a musical. Both Lady Gaga (and surprisingly) Joaquin Phoenix put in strong performances. But it still explores mental illness and violence. Many of the characters of the original movie make experiences.

We were enthralled.
 

ElectricSpidey

Joined Dec 2, 2017
3,359
Top