Most boring Super Bowl ever

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
The second objective is to stress your opponents defense, tiring them out so they are less effective when points count.
Just to emphasize that point: It is often said that playing defense wears on out faster than playing offense, as you are always reacting and running after someone. That is, defense has to cover more of the field than offense does.

402DF855

Joined Feb 9, 2013
While the game was a bit unexciting to watch, I much prefer that to a total blowout. And as for the halftime show, that's what FF on the DVR is for!

402DF855

Joined Feb 9, 2013
Well, it only took me about six weeks last fall to figure out that I start watching the game about an hour after it starts. No commercials. And I didn't see a single moment of whatever they did at half time.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
Well, it only took me about six weeks last fall to figure out that I start watching the game about an hour after it starts. No commercials. And I didn't see a single moment of whatever they did at half time.
Oh! So it's not the future future, but the past future.

If I was one of your buddies, I'd call you up and tell you the half-time score just for fun.

402DF855

Joined Feb 9, 2013
My only buddies walk on four feet. :( But during the regular season I had to be careful going out for lunch as they probably have the game on. It does spoil the fun.

I heard on the news that someone bet $250 in Vegas that the Rams would only score 3 points. Payout: $100K