Sorry, I'm just new here. My teacher wants us to design mod counter. so i decided to have mod 8. I just want to have it so that i can make it in bread board. i'm just 2nd year in college and i dont know how use program that can make any circuit.So what are you learning if you copy someone else's circuit?
Note the key thing in the assignment -- your teacher wants YOU to DESIGN a mod counter. Contrary to common belief, asking someone to GIVE you THEIR design does not constitute a design effort on your part.Sorry, I'm just new here. My teacher wants us to design mod counter. so i decided to have mod 8. I just want to have it so that i can make it in bread board. i'm just 2nd year in college and i dont know how use program that can make any circuit.
| Thread starter | Similar threads | Forum | Replies | Date |
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
|
DIY Geiger Counter – Looking for Feedback on the Schematic and PCB Design | PCB Layout , EDA & Simulations | 12 | |
|
|
Logic D | Homework Help | 53 | |
|
|
12hr clock in quartus showing am and pm with switch | Homework Help | 10 | |
|
|
MOD 12 Up Down Counter | Homework Help | 4 | |
| F | 74192 counter up/down | Homework Help | 30 |