Mod 8 Counter

ervinako

Joined Oct 13, 2013
Can anyone give me a mod 8 counter circuit diagram. Using JK flptop. Please help. I really need to draw its circuit diagram for our assignment.. :confused: :confused:

ervinako

Joined Oct 13, 2013
So what are you learning if you copy someone else's circuit?
Sorry, I'm just new here. My teacher wants us to design mod counter. so i decided to have mod 8. I just want to have it so that i can make it in bread board. i'm just 2nd year in college and i dont know how use program that can make any circuit.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
We don't do your homework for you. The way this feature works, you give it your best shot and post your work. Then we can guide you along.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Sorry, I'm just new here. My teacher wants us to design mod counter. so i decided to have mod 8. I just want to have it so that i can make it in bread board. i'm just 2nd year in college and i dont know how use program that can make any circuit.
Note the key thing in the assignment -- your teacher wants YOU to DESIGN a mod counter. Contrary to common belief, asking someone to GIVE you THEIR design does not constitute a design effort on your part.

And why do you need to use some program that can make any circuit? Take out a sheet of paper and make your best attempt to design a circuit.

Q1) How many J-K flip flops do yo need?

Q2) What does your next-state diagram/table look like?

Q3) What do the J and K inputs need to be for each counter for each state?

Q4) What is the logic for each J and K input?

Q5) What does the schematic look like that brings this all together.