Mirco UHF hearing AID Circuit.

illusionist

Joined Nov 10, 2014
As we know that there exist UHF earpiece by Chinese companies. The working principle is simple. Receive electromagnetic waves from an loop. We the receiver consist of T-Coil (Telecoil) .

i works on single 1.5 volts (sound not much clear) .But works. I had bought it an broke while reversing the circuit :p . small smd. but there were 3 resistors,2 diodes, and 2 transistor. // If we want we can use 3 volts .

So ,guru's,how can we make one ? what parts we need ? what op-amp IC . Circuit? .Please share. If i complete then i share whole nice youtube tutorial on how to make it from base. I'm not that good in electronics (I'm from IT) .But electronics had been interesting me from some time and years.

See here is an example:-

Oh,and one i bought was same as above and it also had an telecoil .

Sorry the post edit time limit is bit fast.

So waiting for experts advice guys..

Last edited by a moderator:

illusionist

Joined Nov 10, 2014
While searching Google, I found n invincible guy named on every electronic forum as old member with quality and knowledgeable posts. And luckily he resides here too, his forum name and DP are same, named "Audioguru"

I hope he helps me too :D

Wat n godly guy n old as dinosaur. Lol. Nice. God bless.

illusionist

Joined Nov 10, 2014
Yes,i read that after i made that post :( . Felt Sorry for him. Well and by god's grace i got him online on "edaboard" :) . He is on "N" numbers of websites :). So passionate and nice guy.

Mean while i expect to get help from dear members of this site too. Helping is caring.

HELLO, anyone!
Desperately waiting for some grateful feedback.

So how am I going to do that inductive receiver. .. :(

illusionist

Joined Nov 10, 2014
oh yes right.Its not UHF .Its just Chinese marketing trick :)

So now how we gonna make that inductive receiver ..

Last edited:

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Personally I wouldn't even try; my vision and steadiness-of-hand aren't up to assembling such a tiny device. But if you want to have a go you first need to locate a source of the smallest possible components, which would likely include an IC amplifier plus the transducer plus ideally some discrete components for a noise-rejection notch filter.

Last edited:

illusionist

Joined Nov 10, 2014
Please man jokes apart, I'm on this literally from a month. Hope you don't mind.

Anyone with any constructive ideas are welcomed.

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Start by
1) finding any random IC the size of the one in your device.
2) Then try to make a PCB with appropriate sized solder pads
3) then try to solder it to a circuit board.

Once you are successful, let us know and we will go onto the next step.

The trick is not in the amplifier design, the trick is in SMALL circuitry.

Steps 1-3 were not a joke or criticism. Please let me know when you figure out a DIY method to handle such small sized ICs without a robot and wave soldering. We are also not too interested in helping you build a hearing aid the size of a small television set - a waste of time. Therefore, completing steps 1-3 are critical in this project.

illusionist

Joined Nov 10, 2014
To complete step 1 & 2 I don't know what op amp or what circuit, that's the reason I asked here.

Smd can be shrinked and routed to be small under proteus circuit designer.

Soldering tiny smd is no big deal under tripod magnifying glass, solder paste. Search youtube , tons.

When you say "WE", its only you who is not interested and think its waste. So share instead of bitching or flaming. No criticism please. Im sure we are mature and not school going kids.

If I get proper method circuit, then I get an start to build.

Also I bet that was no op-amp ic. I highly doubt it used an npn transistor to amplify sound. Also transistor code was scrambled.

Cmon guys feed the needie. Show you skills, keeping with you will only rust it and eventually you talent can't be known by others.

illusionist

Joined Nov 10, 2014
Also,i had an talk with the chinese guy of which i discussed ,who works in the micro earpiece manufacturing company,after a long talk he agreed to send me an beta circuit which is used in this earpiece.He said i wont help you assembling or parts finding. I'm just giving this circuit diagram and rest you work on it.

I had to pay him $ 93 for this circuit :(

Here is the circuit link to earpiece he gave.But i'm unsure how to open it or download it,he suggest some kind of PROTEUS software to open it.

Download Link to spy earpiece circuit diagram: http://reliabledownloads.org/file/0ya577

Last edited:

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Are we to understand you paid $93 for a circuit diagram which you can't download?
That URL doesn't look 'reliable' to me. I won't risk clicking the link, thanks!

Last edited:

alfacliff

Joined Dec 13, 2013
the reason for post # 12 is to get a chip or several, even if they arent the one used in your projectm to practice your pc fab skills and soldering practice. it takes practice ot to reduce a printed circuit board to scrap while soldering on parts that are real small. here is the address for a company that makes stuff for prototyping that maybe has something you could practice on.
https://www.proto-advantage.com/store/index.php

illusionist

Joined Nov 10, 2014
Are we to understand you paid $93 for a circuit diagram which you can't download?
That URL doesn't look 'reliable' to me. I won't risk clicking the link, thanks!
Today successfully download from that URL :) .It was some silly ads stopping the download :)
;):)

illusionist

Joined Nov 10, 2014
the reason for post # 12 is to get a chip or several, even if they arent the one used in your projectm to practice your pc fab skills and soldering practice. it takes practice ot to reduce a printed circuit board to scrap while soldering on parts that are real small. here is the address for a company that makes stuff for prototyping that maybe has something you could practice on.
https://www.proto-advantage.com/store/index.php
Great ideas.I like feedbacks and more .

illusionist

Joined Nov 10, 2014
I guess PROTEUS is schematic, simulation and PCB design software . Spy invisible earpiece circuit

back on to topic any more circuits to share ? i am sure you have ideas on better circuit .I dunno.Better post.

Last edited: