Microwave effects of thoughts upon water crystals.

lg00111

Joined Apr 22, 2008
Here all technical people know the effect of microwave upon water.

How does it feels if your thoughts put the slightly different effect upon water and changes the shape of water crystal. Good thoughts, bad thoughts and normal thoughts all effects the shape of water crystal differently. I knew you cant believe but now I have a experimented result.

See this webpage.
http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/aug1/consciouswater.html

Now our body is composed of 70% water then think how much our body is effected by our and surrounding thoughts.

Give replies to know further what your thoughts can do............

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Sounds nonsense to me and the experiment hardly seems rigorous enough to convince me otherwise. What exactly is the relevance of this study?

Dave

rwmoekoe

Joined Mar 1, 2007
my goodness!

i was attending my church one sunday some time ago and the preacher was telling us about the power of prayer and this particular research by the professor.

but how can we measure and define these thoughts effect in terms of only microwave frequencies and amplitudes? could it be more of a living thing that's capable of thinking than just a phisical reaction?

lg00111

Joined Apr 22, 2008
Medical team in America has done a experiment in hospital wing that they give original medicinal tablets to 5 patients and give fake tablets to other 5 patients for same disease without telling them. And after an hour the result of relief in pain is observed among all patients equal.

In that way they claimed the power of good thoughts has cure them that they have got the correct medicine and so their pain will surely be vanished, as I stated that our body is composed of 70% water.
I had seen this experiment at Discovery Channel..

welcome further replies............

Actually thoughts are new and old wireless communication system too.. As I do not reveal but want to write that in India I have listen to some people who can listen to the thoughts of person in front of them and those who had met with his saying that whatever they were thinking that person calmly telling them.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Thoughts and microwaves are different things. What you are talking about is ESP (ExtraSensory Perception). While some of us have designed experiments to test some of these theories I suspect you're going to be in for a long discussion.

I'm not a believer myself, but I don't totally disbelieve. I think the jury is out on a lot of the issues. The field of research is definitely muddied by charlatans and quacks, which make most intelligent people cautious of accepting any evidence without strong correlation, as in able to repeat it yourself.

You want help setting up an experiment, ask. I don't think philosophy will go over well here though. I could be wrong, so I'm watching this thread but not participating unless there is something concrete I can input.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
After Blondin and his N rays, it has been hard to accept ESP as anything but nonsense.

As far as I know, the discovery by the incomparable Fearless Fosdick still holds true - "Heat melts ice!".

lg00111

Joined Apr 22, 2008
ok then one more experiment for you ,try it yourself...........

join the conversation or gossip between 5 to 10 friends. Dont speak but choose your target and give blessing to him with thoughts only for some time and finally you will see him happy and smiling.....

Similarly choose your target and pass him abusing words thru thoughts and few minutes later you will see him sad inside out without any reason....

Even you can ask them after this that how was they were feeling on that moment but dont tell them anything before doing this experiment.

Be caution do this just for experiment and dont use this technique in future for abusing your enymies as this is also a kind of hurting somebody.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
If the water was frozen after "prayer" and prior to photography, why is the crystal lattice credited to "prayer" and not to freezing?

Try an internet search on the exact phrase "post hoc ergo prompter hoc."

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Medical team in America has done a experiment in hospital wing that they give original medicinal tablets to 5 patients and give fake tablets to other 5 patients for same disease without telling them. And after an hour the result of relief in pain is observed among all patients equal.
Can you give the source and date of that study? Was it published? I suspect that study had insufficient statistical power and was not approved by an IRB.* Hence, it would be considered unethical research, regardless of how much the outcome may be consistent with your beliefs. To put that another way, it seems inconsistent that a merciful higher power would bless having humans engage in unethical research on each other.

John

*The study of analgesics (pain killers) is one of the areas of medical research that is most affected by the placebo effect. Ethical research in the US requires prior approval by an Institutional Review Board (IRB). One of the requirements that an IRB must consider is whether the study has sufficient statistical power to detect an effect of a pre-defined (reasonable) magnitude, if such an effect exists. That is, the study must be of sufficient size to avoid false acceptance of the null hypothesis, Type II error, with a reasonable degree of success. Because of the nature of analgesics, such studies are often double-binded, crossed-over, randomized, and have a large number of subjects.

ZAIZAI

Joined Oct 14, 2008
Can you give the source and date of that study? Was it published? I suspect that study had insufficient statistical power and was not approved by an IRB.* Hence, it would be considered unethical research, regardless of how much the outcome may be consistent with your beliefs. To put that another way, it seems inconsistent that a merciful higher power would bless having humans engage in unethical research on each other.

John

*The study of analgesics (pain killers) is one of the areas of medical research that is most affected by the placebo effect. Ethical research in the US requires prior approval by an Institutional Review Board (IRB). One of the requirements that an IRB must consider is whether the study has sufficient statistical power to detect an effect of a pre-defined (reasonable) magnitude, if such an effect exists. That is, the study must be of sufficient size to avoid false acceptance of the null hypothesis, Type II error, with a reasonable degree of success. Because of the nature of analgesics, such studies are often double-binded, crossed-over, randomized, and have a large number of subjects.
In medical sciences the "Placebo" effect is well know to screw with the interpretation of the results, look up Placebo and you will find out what he is refering to. This is one of the many reasons why medical trials are expensive and time consuming...

Appart from that (and I am not making any personal attacks here mind), the crackpot theory presented by Ig00111 should be ignored! Or go find some serious homeopathy related texts and laugh at the stupidity similarely presented there.