metal gold detector

ilyo

Joined Aug 17, 2018
hi every one:oops: , i need a very good schema for gold detector.
depth of this machine up to 10 ' feet (3 meter) .
please, I'm so sory for my bad English . i am working for speaking it fluently.
pleas ; help us for our dream project .
;) Project "Be Happy By Helping Others" :)

Moderators note : remove non-english link

Last edited by a moderator:

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
It would have to be an ENORMOUS gold nugget to be detectable at 10 ft range with the typical hobby metal detector.

ilyo

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Actually, there are good metal detectors around the market that you can buy. Or do you want to build one for learning purposes?
thank u for your time,
It is forbidden to sell in my country, requires a lot of tedious administrative procedures, I want to make one, be strong.

ilyo

Joined Aug 17, 2018
The energy you require for 3 metres is a circuit beyond your capabilities.
I thank you for your time and interest, you seem capable, I have the honor to help me,
pleas if you have a best shema , you saved or know it . send it to me . Because I love the challenge, and my friend is efficient working with me in the dream project:). help us please.:)

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
ok bro , nice idea and thank you for your time , you searched it in google ! , do you know one of all them , best and strong:cool:
i built my own a while ago (before discovering that i lack of affinity for digging or spending significant amount of time). found nails, coins, remains of a cup about two feet deep. was very proud of circuit performance but was quite disappointed with the experience.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

@JohnInTX : Did you see this responce on that site?
In algeria métal detector= 2 years prison

in algeria Any metal detecting is forbidden. The possession of metal detectors is equated with the possession of weapons. If someone tries to take a metal detector through customs, it will be confiscated. jail term of 10 to 20 years.

Bertus

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
Hello,

@JohnInTX : Did you see this responce on that site?
In algeria métal detector= 2 years prison

in algeria Any metal detecting is forbidden. The possession of metal detectors is equated with the possession of weapons. If someone tries to take a metal detector through customs, it will be confiscated. jail term of 10 to 20 years.

Bertus
I did. And it only took one google, too.
Edit: @ericgibbs sorry, didn’t see you had linked that before me. Your google-fu is strong!

Last edited:
i built my own a while ago (before discovering that i lack of affinity for digging or spending significant amount of time). found nails, coins, remains of a cup about two feet deep. was very proud of circuit performance but was quite disappointed with the experience.
I agree with you. I really like all those "gold shows", except I am not crazy about having to move all those tons of dirt, I just like the part where they are pouring the gold on the scale and counting out the weight...does this mean I am not strong? :(