Medicare age 65 do I have to take it or can I wait?

Thread Starter

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
836
I'm always here to point out the obvious when somebody's opinion is blinding them from the underlying facts.
Hmn, If you say so, that does describe me I guess but of course underlying facts are just interpretations, feel free to express yours as you see fit.

kv
 

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
2,767
Hmn, If you say so, that does describe me I guess but of course underlying facts are just interpretations, feel free to express yours as you see fit.

kv
That is hopeful thinking but, a fact is a fact. Don't use your assumptions to interpret social security law - your spouse may not be too happy with the result when the SSA tells you your premiums will be 2x for the rest of your life because you "hoped/imagined/fantasized" that the story would evolve as you imagined or interpreted instead of how you were told.
 

Thread Starter

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
836
That is hopeful thinking but, a fact is a fact. Don't use your assumptions to interpret social security law - your spouse may not be too happy with the result when the SSA tells you your premiums will be 2x for the rest of your life because you "hoped/imagined/fantasized" that the story would evolve as you imagined or interpreted instead of how you were told.
It has been brought to my attention that apparently I have personally attacked you. I will address this now, I do not wish to continue in a fruitless discussion that leads into Political debate and endless banter and posturing. Having that discussion is anarchy 3 attempts have been made to open it to political discussions, I don’t care to throw stones, but as always, my opinion apparently touched a nerve, for which I needed to be summarily schooled by an upper class man on the forum.

I guess at the risk of loosing my credibility on the forum is at risk, I care nothing for a virtual badge or honor on this site or any other site. Opinions are just that and one should consider the source.

I’ve attempted to thwart direct dialog with you instead you persist to attempt to goat me using ”words“ such as assuming and or Blind to facts. Continue to cast these and many more and I will digress. Open your own ”Thread“ on this topic if you choose to throw yourself on the sword, I don’t care. I asked about my own need to understand Social Security and when to take how to take etc, that was answered quickly my opinion or how I personally feel about the medicare or social security, or where my knowledge base led to it or the future of it or those who threaten it is unclear, future events will leads us all into that valley of death.

I will however insist this thread be closed if it continues.


Personally,

kv
 
Top