Male Idiot Theory

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Completely tragic because of all the ways this could have been avoided by simply asking yourself , would an idiot do this?
Most probably they were drunk... but also, they were just 18... I did lots of stupid things at that age, but nothing that stupid... either way, my prayers and sympathies are with both families

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I'm wondering why they couldn't pick checkers?
Completely tragic because of all the ways this could have been avoided by simply asking yourself , would an idiot do this?
My problem is I was surrounded by idiots back then; I'm sure you were too! After saying over and over lets just wait till tomorrow and we'll get to it; once his beer wore out; lol.

Then he hit my button and he really should have stopped talking; I walked outside and it was also one punch. We were both about that same age; I've knocked out 3 in my days and I'm not even a good fighter.

Only after he hit me six or seven times; but I've never been knocked out he just lost power because he didn't know how to block.

The closest was a baseball bat to the right orbit; accident playing baseball.

I guess I fit the idiot side shade but; I was well groomed. My father was a "Golden Glove" people have no idea the danger involved in a fist fight.

Someone with real skill or not skilled and strong; they might just end your day's.

My Dad always told me; you don't have to walk five feet to find someone that will kick your butt up down and sideways.

kv

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I guess I fit the idiot side shade but; I was well groomed. My father was a "Golden Glove" people have no idea the danger involved in a fist fight.
I guess we've all been there at some moment ... back then I came this close a couple of times to winning the Darwin Award ... that's how I learned never to judge people ... actions have to be judged (and then with a touch of mercy) but not people..

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Being an idiot for participating an moronic action that gets you killed is not a judgment, it's a fact. The fact that the person didn't see it as moronic when they did it just proves the point.

I usually see how idiotic I am just before the bad thing happens.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Being an idiot for participating an moronic action that gets you killed is not a judgment, it's a fact.
Can't argue with that... but one moronic action does not a moron make... it takes lots of moronic actions to assemble a perfectly complete idiot... unfortunately, it only takes one to get you killed, which can happen to the smartest of us in a moment of mental weakness....

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
Can't argue with that... but one moronic action does not a moron make... it takes lots of moronic actions to assemble a perfectly complete idiot... unfortunately, it only takes one to get you killed, which can happen to the smartest of us in a moment of mental weakness....
Funny you should say that; my wife had a shot glass when I first met her.

Something like as I remember; marks on the glass that read. o.o ounces for bunny's; one ounce for ladies; two ounces for gentleman; Three ounces for pigs; and four ounces for Jackasses.

I just found it lol http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-Ass-Do...361?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item486931a091

After that it's just mayhem; and I Do not want to be there. I would just be responsible; as my friends would say. I was their ride home on most occasions.

kv

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
marks on the glass that read. o.o ounces for bunny's; one ounce for ladies; two ounces for gentleman; Three ounces for pigs; and four ounces for Jackasses.
ha ha ha... yeah... fortunately not all moronic moments are mortal or leave you permanently disabled... giving a bad gift to a friend thinking that it might be funny can do heavy social damage too!...

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
ha ha ha... yeah... fortunately not all moronic moments are mortal or leave you permanently disabled... giving a bad gift to a friend thinking that it might be funny can do heavy social damage too!...
Funny thing is that might qualify with a bad sweater on christmas; the combination is brilliant on the part of the creator. As long as he or she keeps it going.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Here's the exact opposite of what this discussion is about.

"All of us sometime in our lives have done something we would rather not have done,”

It kind of lifts one's spirits and increases your faith in the human race...

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
https://www.fdlreporter.com/story/n...partment-explosion/424381002/?from=new-cookie
Explosive material was found in Morrow's apartment and officials assume he was making bombs that accidentally exploded and killed him, according to sources who are not authorized to speak on the record because it is an ongoing investigation.
Morrow’s death is a puzzle to all who knew him, said the Rev. Jerry Marsden. Marsden will preside at Morrow’s funeral service Thursday in Madison.

“I’d love to defend Ben because he has been described as a bomb maker and he’s not a bomb maker,” Marsden said. “He wasn’t a recluse as some have said he is. He was far from that.”
https://www.fdlreporter.com/story/n...ter-three-explosions-earlier-month/427471002/

Last edited: