Making a XOR gate using only AND and OR

Dispac

Joined Dec 18, 2015
Considering these unconventional PM rules, i guess its a good thing i cant find that button. Why is the pm a security violation? This is the first time i hear this..

EDIT. or maybe because regular users dont have the function, so if i were to send a pm it would imply i breached the site, thus security violation?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Considering these unconventional PM rules, i guess its a good thing i cant find that button. Why is the pm a security violation? This is the first time i hear this..

EDIT. or maybe because regular users dont have the function, so if i were to send a pm it would imply i breached the site, thus security violation?
My reference was to your claim of "top secret" (which I'm assuming you were using hyperbole). If your information truly was classified as Top Secret, then using any system to hold or transfer it that wasn't cleared for handling Top Secret information would be a security violation (not of the site, but of national security) -- a concept that quite a few people in our present administration don't seem to comprehend.

Dispac

Joined Dec 18, 2015
My reference was to your claim of "top secret" (which I'm assuming you were using hyperbole). If your information truly was classified as Top Secret, then using any system to hold or transfer it that wasn't cleared for handling Top Secret information would be a security violation (not of the site, but of national security) -- a concept that quite a few people in our present administration don't seem to comprehend.
Oh i see :) haha
Yeah it was a bit of a hyperbole, i just dont want it to be accesible trough google once they cache this thread.