Make Single Phase electricity with three phase

meowsoft

Joined Feb 27, 2021
It is possible to use 230v isolation transformer for each phase in three phase, and use them paralelly to make 230v output ?, and is I needs bigger neutral wire ?, lets say 63a per phase is I needs neutral wire with 189a capacity ?, and by this way can three phase transformer is in perfectly or almost perfect three phase balance condition ?

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
No - you have 400V AC between any two lives.
When you connect the neutrals of your isolating transformers together, you will STILL have 400V between any two lives.

You can make two phase out of three using a Scott-T transformer.

meowsoft

Joined Feb 27, 2021
No - you have 400V AC between any two lives.
When you connect the neutrals of your isolating transformers together, you will STILL have 400V between any two lives.

You can make two phase out of three using a Scott-T transformer.
VERY WRONG ANSWER !!!, ISOLATION TRANSFORMER IS 230v Phase to Neutral NOT PHASE TO PHASE... PLEASED READ CAREFULLY...

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
VERY WRONG ANSWER !!!, ISOLATION TRANSFORMER IS 230v Phase to Neutral NOT PHASE TO PHASE... PLEASED READ CAREFULLY...
Very right answer. With three isolating transformers each connected phase to neutral. Once the output neutrals are commoned there will still be 400V between the lives.
Please read carefully.
If you then common the lives as well - "connecting them paralelly (sic)" - it will go BANG! because you will have just shorted out a 400V supply.

meowsoft

Joined Feb 27, 2021
Very right answer. With three isolating transformers each connected phase to neutral. Once the output neutrals are commoned there will still be 400V between the lives.
Please read carefully.
If you then common the lives as well - "connecting them paralelly (sic)" - it will go BANG! because you will have just shorted out a 400V supply.
VERY WRONG !!!!!, MY ISOLATION TRANSFORMER IS SINGLE PHASE !, SEPARATED INDIVIDUALLY SINGLE PHASE TRANSFORMER !, INPUT IS 230V AND OUTPUT IS 230V AND IT'S IN CHINA, NO US NOR WESTERN STANDARD IN CHINA !, AND utility transformer is 230v phase - neutral, R - N : transformer 1, S - N : transformer 2, T - N : transformer 3; transformer 1 and 2 and 3 OUTPUT is connected paralelly both neutral and positive !

meowsoft

Joined Feb 27, 2021
Don't answer with US nor western country regulation, such regulation is not applicable in Chinese government area, ex. US NEC, IEEE, etc, my project is in Chinese / PRC Government Area

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
If you know so much about three-phase power, why did you ask?
And when someone gives you advice to help you avoid doing something completely dimwitted, perhaps you should show some appreciation.
Go ahead - blow up your transformer, see if I care.