Luo Converter Variable Load

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016
Hi All
I am currently designning a dual output Luo Converter (Simulating in LTSpice) that takes in 12V and outputs +175V an -175V, one of the issues I am having at the moment is that the load will be variable but I need the output voltage to be constant the converter should deliver around 375W, can anyone make any suggestions on what techniques I can use for this?

Kind Regards

Art

Attachments

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
OK, you are asking for a converter with regulated outputs at +/- 175 volts at just over an amp. at a 12 volts supply input that is a bit over 31 amps at 100% efficiency. It sounds like the best choice is a regulated inverter circuit. Those certainly exist and some are available on line. Check the "Schematics for free" website under the "power" category. That is my favorite, but there are lots of websites that provide circuits.

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016
OK, you are asking for a converter with regulated outputs at +/- 175 volts at just over an amp. at a 12 volts supply input that is a bit over 31 amps at 100% efficiency. It sounds like the best choice is a regulated inverter circuit. Those certainly exist and some are available on line. Check the "Schematics for free" website under the "power" category. That is my favorite, but there are lots of websites that provide circuits.
Hi thank you for the suggestion could narrow it down to a specific schematic I had a look at your suggestion but there are so many options I am unsure of what will be the best option I would also like to simulate this in LTSpice