LOTS OF FREE ELECTRONIC PARTS BUT YOU HAVE TO PICK THEM UP IN PORTLAND OREGON

whitehaired novice

Joined Jul 15, 2017
It’s time for me to unload my vast pile of electronic parts—I have not had a hot soldering iron in my hand for over two years. There is no way I could pack them up and take them to the PO so the choice is the dumpster or someone who might want them enough to drive to Portland Oregon’s Pearl District.
There is only one item whose value might tempt you—an unopened Hanteck Scope. The rest are the usual resistors, transistors, capacitors , cuss jars with machine screws, shrink tubes etc. It is sort of semi-sorted, with much in nice plastic boxes divided into compartments and much loose in cardboard boxes.
The lot will probably fill your trunk and may take some of your back seat space.
I’m not in a real rush to get rid of it, but I don’t want to wait till Spring.
As an added inducement, if you know someone who beads, my wife is getting rid of a couple of liters of beads mostly glass and ceramic, mostly at least a half inch in diameter. You don’t have to take the beads, but if a friend or partner would like them it will help justify the trip

whitehaired novice

Joined Jul 15, 2017
It’s time for me to unload my vast pile of electronic parts—I have not had a hot soldering iron in my hand for over two years. There is no way I could pack them up and take them to the PO so the choice is the dumpster or someone who might want them enough to drive to Portland Oregon’s Pearl District.
There is only one item whose value might tempt you—an unopened Hanteck Scope. The rest are the usual resistors, transistors, capacitors , cuss jars with machine screws, shrink tubes etc. It is sort of semi-sorted, with much in nice plastic boxes divided into compartments and much loose in cardboard boxes.
The lot will probably fill your trunk and may take some of your back seat space.
I’m not in a real rush to get rid of it, but I don’t want to wait till Spring.
As an added inducement, if you know someone who beads, my wife is getting rid of a couple of liters of beads mostly glass and ceramic, mostly at least a half inch in diameter. You don’t have to take the beads, but if a friend or partner would like them it will help justify the trip