Lost electron looking for ground...

jaswhite16

Joined Jan 7, 2018
Hello Out there in cyberspace..I hope someone out there knows electronics and would not mind help
a newbie to electronics out. Sometimes the problems in the CIE course I am taking are off the mark with
the textbook reading & frankly I can't solve them & getting help is not easy or really helpful. If you
would lend a braincell or 2 to help at times you would be saving humanity the lost of student blowing
up a breadboard. Well I thought it was worth a try to contact.. I am not sure how this talky site works
either but I hope i get your message.. I am jase at (email address removed -forum policy) thanks if you even
bothered to look at this note

Last edited by a moderator:

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!
Sometimes the problems in the CIE course I am taking are off the mark with
the textbook reading & frankly I can't solve them & getting help is not easy or really helpful. If you
would lend a braincell or 2 to help at times you would be saving humanity the lost of student blowing
up a breadboard.
Did you have a question?

If you want to learn how to solve the problems, you should post in the Homework Help forum (that would be my suggestion). In that forum, we don't just hand out answers and guide the member through the steps required to solve it.