Hi everybody,
I am looking for an audio/CB/2 way radio alt/ign active noise filter-supressor diagram.
Long time ago I saw one containing a toroid, 2 transistors, diode, 2 caps and a choke.
I have a particular trouble with my truck Ken... digital tuner reception of distant AM stations. Reception is is perfect when I am close to the city. When traveling trough the boonies I get alt/ignition noise and (!) low freq. buzz when I hit the brakes.
I thought about installing a large (1 F) cap @ the batt.
Any help/ideas would be appreciated.
I am looking for an audio/CB/2 way radio alt/ign active noise filter-supressor diagram.
Long time ago I saw one containing a toroid, 2 transistors, diode, 2 caps and a choke.
I have a particular trouble with my truck Ken... digital tuner reception of distant AM stations. Reception is is perfect when I am close to the city. When traveling trough the boonies I get alt/ignition noise and (!) low freq. buzz when I hit the brakes.
I thought about installing a large (1 F) cap @ the batt.
Any help/ideas would be appreciated.