looking for miniature Audio connector

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
Hi all.
The normal Audio connector like 2.5/3.5mm socket is kind of too large for a small area, what can be if just use like 1.25mm plug?
thanks for help.
Adam

audiobb.JPGplug1.25.JPG

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
There are several considerations for audio connectors aside from size. One consideration seldom mentioned is durability. How long will it last in normal use? Some 2.5mm connectors are very fragile and it does not take much lateral force to bend or break them. That also applies to more than a few 3.5mm connectors.
There is also the question of being able to even attach the connector to the wires it would be used with.
So "what is the application??" for a tiny connector? And why would I ever even consider using one??

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
small size may be desirable but you still did not answer what the application is, what the electrical specs are as well as how many times this is to be be connected/disconnected. connectors have rated number of cycles and for some it is low. you can connect stadium speakers through a headphone jack but this is not going to work.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I am unable to see whatever is diagrammed clearly. Besides that, the term "Controller radio" means nothing at all because it is so very generalized. AND why would a tiny radio include an analog meter????

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
I am unable to see whatever is diagrammed clearly. Besides that, the term "Controller radio" means nothing at all because it is so very generalized. AND why would a tiny radio include an analog meter????
basically just : 1 pc ESP32 kind of controller or others see size; + 1 pc TEA5767 module, it works, the picture found online, guess the meter is for testing.