Looking for LTspice modules of CD4047 and MC14528B

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi atom,
Pleased it is now OK,
You can delete that .inc CD14538.txt from the circuit diagram.

E
BTW: I expect a Tiramisu in the post.;)

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
hi atom,
The problem will be that the CD14538BM [ M for Modified] will not be the standard model,
are you OK with that?

Place the 14538BM.asy in your AutoGenerated folder. [inside the SYM folder]

Keep the .asc and .txt and .net in the same working folder until you get more familiar with LTS.

E

Note: Remove the .txt extension from the CD14538BM.net.txt
What problem did you find?

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi eet,
The problem I encountered was that I already had the files for the CD1453 in my LTS folders, so every time I opened 'atoms' asc file it loaded my asy model, which I could not seem to suppress.

So I renamed your .txt file to .net, edited the CD1453B by adding an M suffix ie: CD14553BM.net and from that I used Hierarchy menu option to create an asy, shuffled the pin labels around to suit.

Placed it in atoms asc circuit, and it ran OK [removed the high-value cap on the trigger], it ran OK and produced a good plot, but reported problems in the .meas files.

Does that answer your question, OK.?
E

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
hi eet,
The problem I encountered was that I already had the files for the CD1453 in my LTS folders, so every time I opened 'atoms' asc file it loaded my asy model, which I could not seem to suppress.

So I renamed your .txt file to .net, edited the CD1453B by adding an M suffix ie: CD14553BM.net and from that I used Hierarchy menu option to create an asy, shuffled the pin labels around to suit.

Placed it in atoms asc circuit, and it ran OK [removed the high-value cap on the trigger], it ran OK and produced a good plot, but reported problems in the .meas files.

Does that answer your question, OK.?
E
Yes. That is important information for the benefit of other members.

So there is nothing wrong with the model. It just doesn’t fit your library structure.
But there must be something odd with your structure because the .CD1453B is not the CD14538B